Ranking
I had one. I think i still got it too. *looks through MS Word*

I can't find it, but here is a demonstration of how crappy online translators are. This is from english to spanish to english. ENJOY.

Original: Well your records show you own a dog... a bitch actually, she has had 4 litters...now you have never thrown your testicles at Jessica Simpson...that is a problem im afraid... ah here is something good you always fire a nuclear missile at your ceiling on New Years... yes well we shall keep in touch. Don’t take too much salt, never eat green pasta, and remember to kill your wife...I have heard she is a bigger bitch than your dog, that she is one sick bitch...

Translation: Manan tus expedientes te demuestran que poseer un perro… una perra realmente, ella ahora ha hecho 4 literas… tú nunca haber lanzado tus testicales en los thats del simpson del jessica… los heres de un afriad del problema im… ah algo bueno tú siempre para encender un missle nuclear en tu techo en Años Nuevos… que nos permaneceremos en contacto sí bien. no tomar demasiada sal, nunca para comer las pastas verdes, y recordar matar a tu esposa… que he oído shes una perra más grande que tu perro, que ella es una perra enferma…

The translation of the translation: Your files flow demonstrate to you that to really have a dog… a dog, she now has made 4 bunks… you never have sent to your testicles in thats of Simpson of the Jessica… here is of afraid of problem I am… ah something good you always stops to ignite missile nuclear in your ceiling in New Year… that we will remain ourselves in contact although. not to take too much salt, never to eat the green pastes, and to remember to kill your wife… that I have heard shes one more a dog greater than your dog, that it is an ill dog…

NOTE: The above disturbing translations was e-mailed to me by my cousin, I couldn't write something this stupid
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
meh, im working on a clan story. Ill poast it when its done.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
i know. I like toast. and waffles.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by LineTori View Post
i know. I like toast. and waffles.

THOSE IS TEH MINE WAFFLES!
I made a mod based on the fusion chamber in the story, hope you like.

You are the subjesct and uke is the scientist
Attached Files
[fusion]chamber.tbm (1.7 KB, 12 views)
I haz a Radioactive fetish.