ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Doctor Doom set
Sup. This is a hanz0 original set. It's the one and only Doctor Doom, I thought I would never have to give this set up, but I do need the tc.

So it's an Auction.

Starting bid: 70k
Min. Increment: 10k
Autobuy: None

Sure, it may look expensive, but, it's a highly detailed very nice set. The colors are Platinum and Camo.

IF YOU BUY THIS SET IT COMES WITH FULL CAMO AND PLATINUM FORCE FOR YOUR MATCHING NEEDS.

THIS SET WAS MADE BY HANZ0. ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM. I REPEAT. ALL CREDITS.

Auction ends in two weeks.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jun 22, 2009 at 07:27 PM.
shaders picture maybe and more poses,i mean your selling this set for a high price,1 pic isn't enough.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Slycooper: Yea I know. D: but I need the money, and yes, will get better pictures up in a second.
Double post. :v.

Two new shader pics added, hopefully will attract more buyers.
'Tis a nice set, but since the appraisal thing happened texture prices have dropped dramatically, your lucky if you get the starting bid as the autobuy these days..

I suggest 1/2 if not 1/4 of the starting bid you have right now, & you may get a bid.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Yeah, I cant whore out prices anymore. Which is a shame because I bought it for 250k. Anywho, Lowered the starting bid to 100k.
bah. double post again, this community sucks. Lowering prices again. This is a high quality hanz0 set, and you guys just throw it off and buy some shitty filters/brush spam/emo shit. :|
70k on this. I like the set.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]