Ranking
I can't figure out the global command for getting a body parts posistion. I thought it was get_body_pos. What is it?
Use get_body_info
BodyInfo = get_body_info(player,joint)
echo(BodyInfo.pos.x)
or you could do
BodyPos = get_body_info(player,joint).pos
echo(BodyPos.x)
echo(BodyPos.y)
echo(BodyPos.z)
:D
Originally Posted by pixartist View Post
is it possible to simulate keystrokes, especially space?

Yes, but you need to use another program. I'm doing it be using Autohotkey, a free scripting/macro/automation program. Autohotkey can easily pass whatever keystrokes you want to any program, but synchronizing it with toribash is a little trickier.

The way I do it is this: My autohotkey script looks for the existance of a file, lets say its called "TimetoPressSpace.txt"; if it doesnt find it, it keeps waiting and checking until it does find it.

Meanwhile, you make a lua script that tells toribash to write "TimetoPressSpace.txt" every time some hook is called (like enter_freeze for example).

Then your autohotkey script should find this file. When it does, it should erase that "TimetoPressSpace.txt" file, and from there you can script it to send whatever keypresses you want. Whenever Toribash's hook function gets called again it should remake the file, which will reprompt AHK to do its thing.

hth
When will server side lua be released?
:D
Can I get some help learning to obtain every point in between 2 points?
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Mar 20, 2008 at 07:08 PM.
I'm really new to Lua scripting (and Toribash) so I was trying to make the ukebot work better. I was wondering if there were some genes I could put in because it's not working well, or if there was a way to make it work better, so I could train without waiting in the server lines. Thanks in advance for any help.

Oops.... I found nnbot.lua lol... sorry!
Last edited by Zace; Mar 21, 2008 at 03:25 AM. Reason: found nnbot.lua