Ranking
Is there a method to exit the freeze event as soon as you have entered it?

I found the API in a notepad++ plugin and it has an unfreeze_game method but it doesn't explain the input it expects, is there a more detailed API available?

okay, I found it on page 26 of this very thread Is there any way of sppeding up the gameplay?
Last edited by MrPoptart; Mar 6, 2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Merge: 3 combo
Originally Posted by squeakus View Post
okay, I found it on page 26 of this very thread Is there any way of sppeding up the gameplay?

changing the reactiontime, also dont try to farm
[HELP]draw_text
nevermind...
Last edited by darkdoom1; Mar 7, 2010 at 02:22 AM. Reason: figured it out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
one last question :)
hey I have been using the step_game() function to skip to the next frame (like hitting space) but it doesn't seem to work on the Mac, it just skips to the end of that game. has anyone seen this before or have any idea how to fix it?
It will skip the rest of the game if you keep calling it with a hook like "enter_freeze". Your script skips to the next turn right after the previous one ended. You can see that happen if you put there something like echo(get_world_state().match_frame)
Hey, thanks for your quick reply. The problem was that it looked like it was only calling next-turn once, when I restarted toribash it showed that it was calling next_turn repeatedly. Thanks again for your help!
I can not find the scripts of Toribash in Windows, only the game itself, how do I find them?
Where you find the game should be a folder called "data" in that folder you should find another folder called "script".