Ranking
Ok, Internet is finally fixed and its the Summer Holidays. Time to get shit tons better at toribash!
-----
Ambro's left? ;(
-----
I join multiplayer and it says login failed. Has anyone got a fix?
Last edited by Xylaphone; Jul 1, 2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jolt shall rise again. It shall be jolted back to life, you see.
Did everyone die or something?
Kinda seems like it, doesn't it? Very few clans are able to stay active in a game like this, and I'll be honest. I'm done trying. It was a fun ride but this is the last time you'll see or hear from me, I made a vow that if I quit Jolt I'd quit TB so that's what I'm going to do. It was a fun ride with all of you but unfortunately it ended a lot sooner than I had hoped for. Good luck in life everyone and may you enjoy your future.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
What the hell riot, please tell me your joking.
-----
What if we revive it again will you join back?
-----
I looked at the member list and realised there really weren't any active members accept me a JN left. Guess this is my send off as well.

Ca guys ;(((
Last edited by Xylaphone; Jul 3, 2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cmon ppl This clan was rising to the top we were doing so good finnaly and now this, I guess this is my farewell goodbye note. This clan shall rise again and Ill be back well this was a good ride bye.
-----
This is so upsetting ppl.
Last edited by bubby101; Jul 11, 2016 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have decided to leave the clan aswell. We had a good run, and got real high on the clan list, but in the end as JN said: clans tend to fall apart in this game. Good luck gentlemen, and I hope to see you around.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)