Ranking
Original Post
3-Dimensional Textures
Simple but sexy. How cool would It be if there was a way to forge textures In a 3D way and add them to your tori and their would be parts sticking out of your tori? Kinda like this -

Do Not Press!

Notice how the there is this thing that sticks out at the bottom? Kinda like that Ofcourse based on the fact the hair is sometimes glitch and isn't really fully "finished" this will probably have to wait years to come. But if toribash hired some professional game developers (IDK if you can even be professional at that) maybe they could add these but It would probably need to be played on a system MADE for gaming - and here starts the money issues.
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 14, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
blue
pink
It would look amazing, and would really spice up the looks, but do you really think that pcs can handle that? I mean, pcs of people playing right now can barely handle the textures we have right now.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
but It would probably need to be played on a system MADE for gaming (Gaming Consoles).

The other way around, actually.

This is most likely never going to be added. Closest you'll get is textures and bumpmaps (if they even work).
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Not possible with textures, either technically or physically. (including bumps/normals)
Possible with models though, however it'd mean having to have specific ones made & in the shop, plus would involve either having collision detection that clips through them or make the game lopsided & kill the balance by having full collision detection (which would also make it run slower for a lot of people).
Not to mention that current textures wouldn't map to the different objects so each one would have to have a specific texture item. Not too sure how people would feel about that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh okay :/ I just thought it would be a cool idea. But you gotta admit...

This -

Mhm

Is sexy

I'm thinking of making a game with that kind of legs for one of the characters. I would love to have that as a tori bash texture but it would look not as good in 2D
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 13, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
blue
pink
I never stated it would never happen, TB currently has no support for models but in many ways it would be the logical step forward in customization.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hopefully it doesn't. Balance is just so precious in Toribash... if it was an arcade game where you have to learn "certain moves" and learn when to use them to become good at a certain character then ok. But, Toribash's game-play doesn't depend on that. Furthermore, there are a ton of other much simple, and more important game-play suggestions that can enhance the experience of this game.
Your messed up world enthrills me