Ranking
It would make things a little easier... If you would do that I would appreciate it.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Here you go the member list

Leader:
Tripstone

Co-Leader/second in command:
juo

Members:
ddaa
d[1]mka
QuanChi
DarkEnergy
Dumb_Face
N1njaSlayer
DiaXan0
JumalanKasi
Rayson_The_Reaper
Lol, I like double posting on another clan board your trying to be allies with. Oh, btw. Arkane is open for alliance/neutrality. Whatever suits you.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
But master, what are rapids without the rocks?

What is a tree but nature's war against gravity?

What is an army without an enemy to fight?

An army needs an enemy, and a clan is an army...

Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
An army doesnt need an enemy , an army exists if in the event there IS one. An army is merely a part not a whole, the army is the defence of the nation not its own being. It is a part of the main body not the body itself.

In this sense a clan is not an army, it is a nation.
What is a nation? its a group who comes together under unity (friends under the same banner more directly in this case).

Also for a completely diffrent symbolism.

Gurus are wise. Those who are wise do not instigate the battle, they simply deal with the battle when it comes.

Quoted for truth.
Hamster, we do not need your quote spamming. On another note, I don't think any clans would want to be enemies with us.
nmilkosky, I do not need your lip.

I was quoting lancer's response to Dikarika's 'call to war' because it embodies a very different clan aesthetic in guru than other clans. Rather than an aggressive stance, the guru clan takes a passive stance. The guru clan may be the only one worthy of note in Toribash to do this. ^_^
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]