Ranking
Original Post
CAn I join a good clan
um I want to join a clan that s well organized and has average skill. Im good at twinswords and katana. Im a blue belt and going to brow bel soon. So yea thats it I live in Jakarta but im malaysain. I usally play at the twin sword rooms.
Try applying for some clans that you think you are worthy for.

This isn't really the way to go.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I do believe that is all in opinion, most "good" clan's require: intelligence, a decent post count, and ability in-game. There are, in some cases, clans that are based on personality and not belt, or skill. More like a group of friends, rather than clan members in the community.

Personally I think you should get known in the community before you look for a clan. It seems you only have 3 posts. But, you did join in 2008 (clans love 'oldschoolers').
If you do want a clan now I recommend it be an un-official one. Un-official clans are more likely to accept you, even with a low post-count.

A few clan's recruiting

- Sexy

- Slap

- Now or Never

- LAW
Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
I do believe that is all in opinion, most "good" clan's require: intelligence, a decent post count, and ability in-game. There are, in some cases, clans that are based on personality and not belt, or skill. More like a group of friends, rather than clan members in the community.

Personally I think you should get known in the community before you look for a clan. It seems you only have 3 posts. But, you did join in 2008 (clans love 'oldschoolers').
If you do want a clan now I recommend it be an un-official one. Un-official clans are more likely to accept you, even with a low post-count.

A few clan's recruiting

- Sexy

- Slap

- Now or Never

- LAW

Slap will not accept this guy bro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
no you can't!
why dont you ask a clan leader nobody in this forum would take you in his clan if you ask like this
Check out my Youtube!