Toribash
people please can we be active in forums because i feel like im not even in a clan? and if you can't please tell me.
my name is andrea
i'm 14 years old
i'm italian and i love metal and hard ronk music like atreyu,slipknot stff like that....
well i have one account is 2nd dan and one in 3rd dan... i gonna be active in the clan if i would be in it .. u should pick me coz i wonna have some fun in this clan and SIN is my favourite clan ..bye
This clan is dead I felt no need to respond to your post other than if you kept posting here you would get in trouble so please do not post here ever again.
Any special ingame actions? Run? Dance?:

Are you Forum active?(more then 100 or more posts):

Are you Ingame active?:

What is your best\favorite mod?:

Why should we pick you?:

What do you have to offer this clan?:

Belt:

(optional)your favorite type of music?:

Bans or Infractions:

Name: MatrixMatt

Previous Clans: Well, None

Do you make any art? Videos?: Well. Not Currently, but i Will in The Future

Are You ingame Active: YES! I LITERALLY PLAY ALL THE TIME. Almost. All The Time.

Why Should i Join: Well. I WANT TO SMASH MY FOES WITHT THE SINFUL POWER OF THE MATRIX!!! And To Win Some Wars And fight For This Clan. r0fl.

What do i Offer the Clan?: Well. I Will Use The Power of the Unreling Power Of the Matrix to Smash Our Foes.

Belt: Brown. BUT. Ive played on 3 other accounts for 3 Years!

Age: 11, But im Smart As Hell. Well. not HELL. but preeetty damn Smart.

Favorite Type of Music: WTF DOED THAT DO WITH ANYTHING!? Well Ok. DeadMau5.

Bans or infraction: Only 1 Ban Cuz my Bro Was on.

Anything else you Should know. I Live Next-Door to DeadMau5's Brother. SWEET RIGHT!?!!?
-----

Name: MatrixMatt

Previous Clans: Well, None

Do you make any art? Videos?: Well. Not Currently, but i Will in The Future

Are You ingame Active: YES! I LITERALLY PLAY ALL THE TIME. Almost. All The Time.

Why Should i Join: Well. I WANT TO SMASH MY FOES WITHT THE SINFUL POWER OF THE MATRIX!!! And To Win Some Wars And fight For This Clan. r0fl.

What do i Offer the Clan?: Well. I Will Use The Power of the Unreling Power Of the Matrix to Smash Our Foes.

Belt: Brown. BUT. Ive played on 3 other accounts for 3 Years!

Age: 11, But im Smart As Hell. Well. not HELL. but preeetty damn Smart.

Favorite Type of Music: WTF DOED THAT DO WITH ANYTHING!? Well Ok. DeadMau5.

Bans or infraction: Only 1 Ban Cuz my Bro Was on.

Anything else you Should know. I Live Next-Door to DeadMau5's Brother. SWEET RIGHT!?!!?
Last edited by MatrixMatt; Aug 13, 2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump