ES Recruitment Drive
I love garen.
I'm gonna be buying him with the spare RP i have when i get it.
We talked to RiotTristana. The Riot staff memeber.
And i'll get my 4K or so rp and a little present from riot on money or Tuesday.
:D
piss
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Garen is okay, although alot of people were actually dissapointed when they bought him.

This.

when I played him when he was free I liked him, but after buying him I've been really disappointed. I guess I wasted 3k. Oh well.
Eh, so maybe Garen is growing on me again, or I just had an extremely lucky/awesome game.

Went like 19 and 6, probably the most fun I've ever had in a game, constant battles, it wasn't a complete stomp of the other team, we switched off in eachother's base, but eventually my team won. Also, saving up for shaco now 8D
Shaco is definitly a great choice, I find myself building him just with a bow for attack speed, boots of swift for normal speed and then the rest bloodthirsters, stomp on their face.

mrninja: Why not just download it, it's free.
Yeah, just download it.

Also, twisted fate is now my least favorite character. Even if he's fed just a little bit, he completely rocks shit late game.

"oh look there's an eye over me"
"oh shit he's teleporting, dont worry, I can just ru-*stunned*"
"oh look he has full attack speed and lifesteal, and I'm dead and all my nukes hardly scratched him"
I will bless you all with this amazing game I just had with shaco, and before you say I was fed please refer to my team and how much they were sucking, except for heimer.

I ended up tower diving their base with two of the towers left while everybody was fighting and destroyed their nexus.
Your k/d was only 4.2. That's not really that exceptional. Plus looking at the chat it seems you were not being a team player and were coming in late to get the kills.
Considering I went 38-9 I don't think it matters about kdr.

Also, how can you tell if I was being a team player or not?

The only person on my team who said anything in that chat was DrDale and he didn't say anything the whole game, not to mention his score.
K/d is very important. It's all good and well getting a lot of kills, but if you are dying a lot then you are also strengthening the other team. And I can only judge you by what I can see. Your team mate says you come late to fights and you agree. So of course that's what I'm going to think about how you play.