Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I've noticed that ranked is a bit of a joke in the lower elo. I was previously 1400, but then dipped dramatically all the way down to 1150 when I was getting paired with teams that didn't do something right. It only takes one person to lose the game, and of those games when I lost elo to 1150, I can only say I honestly had a poor performance in two of them. Having a person like that in every game though is just stupid, and I don't know how it happens.

That being said, I just played a game as Vayne and had to carry my team with a score of 21/4/13. The kills difference between the two teams was 47 to 41, which just goes to show what I mean. I'm currently at 1250.

Lastly, I recently started a team of 5 to compete in Go4LoL, with myself being the jungler and Oracle supporting. I'm the only one under 1400 - 1600 elo on the team , but yeah. Wish us luck.

Hope you guys get to get owned by the 1800 elo teams.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Hope you guys get to get owned by the 1800 elo teams.

Go suck a dick

I've had to brush up on my conventional supports, but I haven't been doing too bad. I've got sona and soraka down pretty well, I already know how to taric, and I play a mean support blitz or leona. Janna is just a pain in the butt to get used to, but I'll learn it eventually :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Yes with my 17 assits...

Watch my comment again and you'll see the "was"..learn to read before you open your god damn mouth, retard.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
I used Dr. mundo and just tanked 3v1 due to regen was so high i couldn't die at all by anything xD this was in a 3v3 mind you all of them attacked at once a shaco Miss forune and a warwick all level 18 and they couldnt kill me even with there full specials
And there main turret took 12 hits to kill me xD
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Watch my comment again and you'll see the "was"..learn to read before you open your god damn mouth, retard.

Also dude he basicly agreed with you so calm down.
Last edited by Toon; Feb 28, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Janna is just a pain in the butt to get used to, but I'll learn it eventually :s

I think Janna is ehh support IMO... yeah she has some decent CC and a half-way decent shield. But then again, Lux has about all of that and no one plays her as support. I honestly think that people only play her as support just because the "pros" do.

I may just be my way of thinking, but that's my view on it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I think Janna is ehh support IMO... yeah she has some decent CC and a half-way decent shield. But then again, Lux has about all of that and no one plays her as support. I honestly think that people only play her as support just because the "pros" do.

I may just be my way of thinking, but that's my view on it.

Janna's quite good. Her CC is unaffected by tenacity, her shield is a free bf sword at level 5 and her ult is great. Pretty good.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
My toughts on Fiora:

Pretty much Master Yi with boobs.

Boobs make every champion better.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I hope people share my opinion when I say that Jax needs a buff and Cho' gath has to get a nerf on his eating ability thing.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
How does Jax need a buff if he pretty much can rape a whole team by himself?