Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=Tai
At first I thought you could ask an admin if he could send a PM (or an e-mail) to Tai and if he doesn't get an answer within 2 months or so the admin could say the account is offically inactive and give it to you. The joindate can be changed and the tc/qi can be reseted, BUT the result would be the same as if you change your name.

And as Fish said, a name change costs 100.000 Toricredits.
And no, you can't just buy the account.

Just play with that name, it isn't bad either.^^

@Fee or whoever is gonna close this, sorry if I spammed by summing up what fish said, but I wanted to explain why he can't take the account.
Last edited by gerFight; Jul 30, 2010 at 09:12 PM.
Actually admins would rather not waste their time giving inactive accounts to users who want them for free. Someone sees an admin do this for one person, then suddenly they want to get another account.
So you want the name or the acount save your tc for name..If you want the acount then no you have 3k post why do you want that acount qi isn't hard..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
Originally Posted by F3rr0n View Post
If you want the acount then no you have 3k post why do you want that acount qi isn't hard..

He doesn't have 3k posts, he has 8. Hence why it says 8 posts on his post count.

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=809240
Then these last 4 posts are completely useless.

Good work guys. But really, this is the wrong place to discuss gerFight's post count.
Hey there! So you're new here... And you want an account? Yeah, the only way you can claim an account is to buy it from the other person with Toricredits... I've heard of people selling their accounts before, so if you can get the guy's permission (though if he hasn't been on in a long time you may have no means of getting his permission) you probably could claim the account.
But they do have a point. Asking for things on the forums is the quickest way to gain a bad reputation... Anyway! Getting an account that has more qi, etc. kind of takes the fun out of playing the game. Don't you want to advance on your own? The taste of victory is sweeter if you've won it yourself.
EDIT: FAIL... Sorry, only read the first post by accident.
Originally Posted by Taiton View Post
So I have to buy It?
And Whats with the large text. I can read you know.

Great of you guys to treat the new guy like an idiot.

yea everyone goes like "feel free to pm me if you need anything" and "hope you do good have fun with toribash" thats why i never go here but work on a account and try and get a friend into toribash it makes it way funner.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit