Toribash
Original Post
What is best for making "art/texture" and can you teach me?
hello all I now want to be a art and texturer and i was wondering if anybody can help me and show me a good tutorial video and whatnot, I was to sell art and make a lot of tc "not being a greedy bitch" but I want to do this for a namechange
I would start out with Gimp
I have also just started texturing, and Gimp is very easy to learn.
There are tons of Tutorials on the web about the program as well.
Also, check the Tutorial section for texturing help. There's lots of'em.
thank you, hopefully there are easy tutorials and also I'm a fast learner, once I master the basic of gimp then I should be getting a name change in no time
GIMP is good coz it has layers and stuff be sure to download other brushes or etc. BUT BE SURE ok BE SURE that you dont steal textures or you will get banned BTW if you run out of ideas just PM me but every texture set ideas from me costs 50 tc i am glad to work with people who are so called "people who make textures" (lol)
Hello, i guess as you are a begginer gimp is the perfect soft. for you. Its is really powerful and easy to use. Here is a really helpful tut by dengue.....

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=390901
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
Originally Posted by HYPN0SIS View Post
GIMP is good coz it has layers and stuff be sure to download other brushes or etc. BUT BE SURE ok BE SURE that you dont steal textures or you will get banned BTW if you run out of ideas just PM me but every texture set ideas from me costs 50 tc i am glad to work with people who are so called "people who make textures" (lol)

shame on you, asking tc from people

and bakugan you can also find great tutorials in the forums like hair, eyes etc.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.