ES Recruitment Drive
This thread should be re-purposed to coaxing Jeffers into talking about his new rl waifu thing that's going on

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well idk, it was my cousins weed that he got from my uncle/his mom who tend to smoke weed regularly.
It smelted like good weed but idk I just didn't get anything personally out of it. Maybe I wasn't really high but \o/ idk was mehh

Then again I'm a very "mehh" kinda person.
Rollercoasters, and all those other rides that are supposed to be "exhilerating" etc, all kinda just make me go mehhh im just being moved around. Am I done being moved around now? (pretty hard to describe but a lot of ppl scream, get excited, have heart race, etc when they do rides at festivals, etc but for me I feel nothing from them and literally just sit there like ehhhh what's the point of this lul) My emotions/feeling reactions might be realllyyy numb because there isn't really anything that excites me or gets me "hyped" or anything like that. There's nothing that just gives me that "omgomgomgomg i want it or omgomgomgomg that's sooooo coool" it's like mehh that seems alright

Very hard for me to explain since I feel like there isn't really much out there that I feel
Last edited by DruggedPanda; May 20, 2017 at 07:24 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Good dope can make you feel meh. I dont think we get Indica around where I'm from but you might, which is more of a relaxed 'body stone' I hear similar to decent edibles. Sativa is more responsible for the giggly fridge raiders like myself.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I did feel a bit relaxed and just mellow especially in my head and arms, hard to describe
Although I wonder if a more Sativa weed would help with my depression. (im no pot head but im just curious)
Last edited by DruggedPanda; May 20, 2017 at 09:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Salvia (not satvia) was one I enjoyed. Although it felt like razor blades in my throat the whole time.

It threw my arms and legs for a loop, not hard to move. But it felt like I had to think to move it, as if all my wrote learning motor skills had vanished.

@Panda; Idk if dropping activity will help with depression tbh. I always felt better doing something rather than doing nothing and letting my brain re-run the things that made me that way in the first place.
I forgot to clarify i was talking about cannabis sativa and cannabis indica.

Salvia is cray, only seen horrifc youtube vids of people wonking out and climbing out windows
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
My first time I didn't really feel high either, similar experience from one of my smoking buddies. Might be worth trying again.

btw Icky it sounds more like you got way too high, that kind of high happens to me sometimes

It didn't yesterday, surprisingly. smoked some hash, weed with a sprinkle of kief (idk which kind of weed, wasn't mine), then took a dab. It was pretty neat.
FIRED UP
Nah that wasn't the highest I'd been by a mile. I was still in making sure all the actually fucked people were okay that night.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Salvia (not satvia) was one I enjoyed. Although it felt like razor blades in my throat the whole time.

It threw my arms and legs for a loop, not hard to move. But it felt like I had to think to move it, as if all my wrote learning motor skills had vanished.

@Panda; Idk if dropping activity will help with depression tbh. I always felt better doing something rather than doing nothing and letting my brain re-run the things that made me that way in the first place.

I get depressed when I go out and try to do things because I don't see the point in them xd
Plus i've got no1 to go out and do things with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]