Ranking
Original Post
New rules for the Art/Textures
1. Set a minimum of what is allowed to offer at any piece of art sold at the Art/Textures section.

I.e. People aren't allowed to offer less than 500 Tc on anything within Art/Textures. It's so freaking annoying to see people offer "2tc", "50tc, it's so siiiimple" etc...
In short: People rate the piece trying to point out to the artist that the art sucks.

2. I'm sure others are tired of this as well, I've seen countless textures that's been made in like 2 seconds in either paint/gimp/ps. Why not make a rule saying that people selling art actually have to put effort into making their textures...
I.e.
I'm selling this head, offer please.

I'm a head derp a derp

3. A rule banishing really obvious copy/paste heads. Or at least making them post the link to the non-copyrighted stock.
Like this I.e.

derpaderp

1 gets complicated when the head is worth less than 500TC. It's sad, but a lot of textures aren't worth bat guano. For that reason I'm not for this rule. If posts are unreasonable, though, like a 5k TC head being offered 1TC, that stuff'll get Useless Post.

2 is subjective, and hard to moderate. Like I said in 1, the texture market is full of substandard bull, but you can't stop them. TTM used to have this thing called TTM Approved, which was basically an incentive to improve your art to the TTM standard, but TTM is hecka dead now so I have no idea.

3 that stuff gets infracted under Ignoring Rules. No worries.

I feel your pain, dude, but TBH this stuff is a problem with the standard of the texture market, and there's no quick measure to fix it.
Yea, I remember that TTM shit. Was good shit.

I want higher standards... ;_;

Thread closed, realised it was quite silly and I was quite weird when making it...