Toribash
Original Post
Some things to help user and mod Hosters
Well my first idea is fairly simple; enable items to be automatically won as a prize the same way tc can.

This would be done in a similar fashion that clan war prizes are done. They could be set up on the forum before hand, and when the tourney is over automatically sent out to the winner(s).

Ways This could be benificial:
-
Originally Posted by Oriq View Post
I definitely support this, seeing as item dueling is a semi-big thing now it'd be nice to make it faster. And it would take away the need to make sure someone sends items after 30mins.

Item dueling is and have always been, since it was allowed, sketchy and risky, with more than 30% of the time the item fueled for taking more than an hour or actually arrive.

This next part goes hand in hand with the first; let servers be looked at and edited from the forums by the users who own them. Up in the top with the other black tabs would be one named 'servers'. Upon clicking on this tab you will be taken to a list that contains all of the currently running servers (similar to what you see in game when you click multiplayer). A server in the list can be clicked on to see it's settings, stats, players, and more all from the forums, It can even tell you if the room is being used as a Battle Ground for a Clan War. The innovative part comes when you are on this list and you happen to be the creator of the server you are viewing. If you are the Creator you will be able to edit the servers settings such as turning knockout on or off, or adding tc to the decapprize, add a TC prize for winning the tourney, or changing the game rules.

In order to edit a server for NON staff at least 1 of these criteria other than what is bolded MUST be met. What is bolded is and should be always required.
-Be the owner of the room
-Be an operator (debatable because of possible problems)
-Be signed in as a user on forums.
-Be Logged in, In game.

In order to edit a server for Staff Groups at least one of these criteria MUST be met.
-Have ingame admin
- Be logged in as a staff member user on forums

These criteria are to prevent unauthorized changes in settings.

The Server list would be constantly be auto updated to provide accurate information.

Ways this could be beneficial:

-Finding someone you need to locate without having to actually get in-game.
-Could help the the staff keep track of the public servers settings and functionality without having to pop in game to fix shit. (in other words if you report a problem on irc about a server it is more likely to be quickly fixed)
Last edited by Slau; Feb 17, 2017 at 10:18 AM. Reason: added prefix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Nothing really because the items would still be held hostage on the forums until the winner is decided in via continuing fighting. No matter where you are as long as you face the person again a winner will be decided. It may or may not require the item duel mode to be fixed to act more like a clan war so no matter what room your in if item duel mode is still activated and you go against someone you recently disconnected from mid duel it will resume where you left off. For people who quit mid duel because of reasons other than the server ghosting it will count as a loss like normal. Like in clan wars this mode should have settings that can change the "max score" or "lead by" needed to win the match/duel.

The goal here is to make item dueling safe. If this requires a few 'extra' steps needed to take as opposed to TC duels than by all means. I would rather have to take a little extra time setting up a duel than to be scammed.
Last edited by Fates; Mar 23, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well, that was really my only concern, other than that I can see no way of abusing it.

I think this would be great

bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Seems like it would be a nice feature. Oh, you know what would be cool? Tourneys with an "Item Of The Day". A sort of random item spectrum based on qi.

Sent from my XT1040 using Tapatalk
"wifi pimp, modems hanging from my wrists,
passwords on my blunts, gotta login to hit it"
shoving some of my old stuff up to the surface to see if anything can or should be done now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]