Ranking
Name: yazid237
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): 7
Current clan: [-kamikaze]
If anyone has invited you, state them here: no
Include 3 replays of you playing:
Attached Files
ahahah.rpl (73.3 KB, 6 views)
pretty nice decap.rpl (71.8 KB, 4 views)
ranco.rpl (79.3 KB, 3 views)
I will be my undoing if i become my obsession
I quit.
Name: Oblivion
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): 7/8
Current clan: [T]
If anyone has invited you, state them here: Erth/Rfifan, I think. Rfifan quacks too much, I can't really understand what he says
Attached Files
tk drop.rpl (76.5 KB, 16 views)
tk die.rpl (82.2 KB, 17 views)
tklol.rpl (90.2 KB, 16 views)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Your opinion only matters if you hate someone who has applied and have a good reason why he/she should not join.
Otherwise i'd like to keep this org open to everyone who likes tk.
Welcome fuck-nuggets o7
(Oblivion, you fag, bout time ;o)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name:ATD
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion):8
Current clan: duck
If anyone has invited you, state them here:
Include 3 replays of you playing:
I don't usually save replays but there are a couple decent ones..
Attached Files
Boom hitz.rpl (49.6 KB, 6 views)
fyeah.rpl (93.4 KB, 6 views)
Ouchy.rpl (66.4 KB, 5 views)
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Name: Shotgunleg
Skill level: A solid 7.5 to 8.5
Current Clan: World Countering Alliance

I haven't been invited By anyone

The reason I do not have replays is that I normally never bother with saving replays of things other then lenshu and Spars though I will post some later if you really want me to.

/My secondary objective/
Also I need to beat the only 2 players that have ever held a flawless against me to my memory erth and rfifan.
Last edited by ShotgunLeg; Dec 8, 2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Needed to add some stuff /fixed some moar stuff
Originally Posted by ShotgunLeg View Post
The reason I do not have replays is that I normally never bother with saving replays of things other then lenshu and Spars though I will post some later if you really want me to.

Good name

Originally Posted by ShotgunLeg View Post

I do, cheers
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
My username is NiKva and my real name is Nick. My skill rating that I would give myself for Taekkyon is a 7 out of 10, pretty average. I'm clanless now, but trying to find a clan to join. I'm almost 17 (birthday is Dec 26). I wasn't invited per se, but two or three players suggested that I should come here. I have three replays, but I forgot to check if they were good lol
Attached Files
NiKva1.rpl (79.3 KB, 7 views)
NiKva2.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
NiKva3.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Name: Oblivion
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): 7/8
Current clan: [T]
If anyone has invited you, state them here: Erth/Rfifan, I think. Rfifan quacks too much, I can't really understand what he says

Nou

/jo taekkshit and i might concider you
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020