Ranking
Original Post
Bring Back In-Game Player Rank
So I’ve logged back in to Toribash after about 6 years of not having the game or it even being downloaded on my PC. I stubbled back on to it through YouTube broke how a video of Toribash esports appeared and then the nostalgia hit me, and I remembered why I spent hours playing this game. To be known as one of the best.

As you can see, I was slightly disappointed upon my return to go in to a ABD lobby see that they were no longer visible and I could not find them, any chance you could bring these back?
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Originally Posted by Shogunna View Post
agreed, this game benefits from a ranking system you can't just buy.

Couldn't agree more, was one of the main reasons I played this game back in the day grinding everyday to try be top 100 or top 1000/5000 its all bragging rights in a friendly and respectful manner and also a grat conversation starter between players in chats. It was always good to see like players in the top 100 go at it.

For me favourite was kickboxing mod - I remember I got to something like 14 in the world at one point but its a shame to see its gone no with no ranking system at all now? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Do these suggestions ever get reviewed at all or considered and eventually become fabricated into reality?
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

I take it they don't get reviewed at all..

I was mushu rank 1 years ago, top 10 in abd and sailed between 2 and 30 with overall rank. The day they changed ranked system i stopped playing regularly
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Something View Post
I was mushu rank 1 years ago, top 10 in abd and sailed between 2 and 30 with overall rank. The day they changed ranked system i stopped playing regularly

Yeah man, thats so degrading in a way.

I had not noticed when they removed it so i was hurt upon my return to the game years after not playing and not only was my rank gone but everyones

Hopefully they bring it back because imo servers just arent as active as the used to be because competitivness has diminished.

Bumping this till it gets implemented T_T