Toribash
Sorry, I'm not a great analyzer of art or is able to see in-depth of anything. But on the surface, it looks like a black body with green dots around it. I like the hands and the head though. If you could add some simple eyes (I guess green) could probably be better, I'm not sure.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Thanks shrimp24 , I think your the only one that gets what im going for lol no offence to the rest . I know what you mean guys by it being alittle plain with no patters , the only things that will be detailed on this set are the hands and head , the dots are suppose to be power deposit like mechanisms but I guess I can add to them abit.

Im was never a fan of over elaberate textures , they always seemed alittle odd looking to me lol because of the solid colour joints. I'll keep at it and see what happens .
I suddenly thought about, what if we add hair to it?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Hair would be a cool thing to add , though the only style that could work would be the spikes in green. I dont know if they can be altered or not , kind of like flames. But im broke so I wont get it anytime soon .
For whatever reason, I've taken a liking to making wallpapers. I don't know if I'm good yet, but here's my attempt.

My history teacher consistently complains about politicians, so I made him this so if he decides to run next election, he can make posters

Big picture

Also, latest attempt at a clan banner and logo:

Tell me what you think
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Dec 9, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
That was epic, can't think of anything to criticise...I quite like the different shadow effects; I guess they're shaders?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
They arent really shaders, they were Magic Bullet color corrections. I used Hour's TeaC magic bullet set in the vid.
Tried to do a signature, what do you guys think?

Made that^ out of sheer boredom for wannin
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Dec 14, 2012 at 01:33 AM.
I like the first one , not too many effects and straight up appealing .

Here is another mod I will be realeasing very soon , it is a boxing mod but ment mainly for sparring . The enviroment will be far better then the other before due to the top ropes flexability and a real gym feel to it ( hopefully) . Another feature that will be pleasing is the option to run around the gym and do some slick tricks just by adjusting the distance , height and player rotation ( 45 deg or -45) .

But the best part about this is the small stand support that will be available in a second version for newer players , however , this one is different then the others . It just about alows you to have the same flexability and movments ( running or walking ) as if there was none , along with being able to stay on your feet, block, dodge and throw haymakers a hell of alot easier ( along with standing back up ). You pretty much will have total punch control aslong as you have your feet planted ( as shown in the picture below).

Keep an eye out for it guys , its going to be a blast