Toribash
That's cool Tr
When I first saw the replay I thought ; Alright, nice flip there now let go.
You actually pulled of another flip wich was brilliant. I never thought that would work.
To bad you hit Uke with your head though. It sorta messed it a bit.
Attached Files
Jisse - Three hours later....rpl (320.9 KB, 15 views)
Wow, that's nice! I like your pose at the ending, but your wrist broke off, which I think is the only error. I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
jisse that was epic. loved how on the first kick you actually kickeed him twice to get his lumbar to break off his body. just epic. all in all it was i just though that at the beginning you did some unecessary movements. i wish i could do some mad man stuff like that 0.0 here are my replays.
Attached Files
dwefe.rpl (562.1 KB, 4 views)
spar with lican0lucas.rpl (479.6 KB, 6 views)
kicvk.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
sunstyle kick.rpl (79.9 KB, 6 views)
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Shigechio u got to Comment on the guy's replays before you.. I suppose you didn't read the rules that good after all, Maybe check them again :/
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
@Shig Very nice, not really my style of mod, but you moved pretty well, 8/10

Here, I tried to do some tricking.

It's a bit stiff, but it's my first time doing this, so yeah.
Attached Files
Flipping.rpl (168.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Aug 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM.
silentassasin, your landings were good and so were your flips i just thought you were rlly stiff bro. try to raise your arms when jumping so you dont look so stiff and cause it helps you jump higher. also i saw sometimes on the flips youre legs were extended the whole time try relaxing them in the air so they bend. also, when youre doing flips and youve flipped about halfway through try extending a pec or contracting one and lowering your shoulders, it just gives you some extra momentum but try experimenting on whats best to move so you dont end up moving something and making it look like you completely changed direction in mid-air. just some help keep up the good work brotha. oh btw should i just repost my replays? o.o
Get me mah juice Bitch.
sun, no. Shichiego is supposed to comment on ur replays afterwards if he didn't comment before.. If he doesn't I'll remove his post and assassin comments your replays
*click*
So I am assuming I can post without commenting...
Here's a MESSED UP NOT REALLY A selfspar I did. Feel free to yell at me, especially you, Kicks.
Attached Files
anak_selfspar_academy..rpl (299.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Aug 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
NO anak! -.- THAT is exactly the attitude that sucks here.. you comment on silent's replays as soon es you see this or I'll delete ur post -.-
*click*