Ranking
Re: Unofficial Toricomic
Originally Posted by Silvalyfe
Wow dude, i didnt know you could draw like that! those r sweet. And funny 0.o.
But manbreakfast three lines or a circle is normally a good plan for us non artists.

what?! Since when did humans get 5 fingers??

btw,

Really good drawings, keep it up.
> implying I have a signature
Re: Unofficial Toricomic
Thnx all. I have only one more final exam, so after monday the 11th i should be able to get more comics up.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
HOLY SHIT!!

This is just amazing! Keep this up, I love THEM! You just made a friend.

Seriously love that second comic.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Hmm, I don't like the character depicted. He has muscle, and style. Is the comic going to be about the rag dolls in toribash, or this muscular person playing the game?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I was thinking of putting a link on the Toribash homepage called "Toribash comics" and hosting those comics. They really are awesome.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Wow I'm really surprised with these. They're much better than the usual... crap... we get on the forums. It's cool how you come up with these ideas; however, I think they're based off a few real events (the dream) .

Yar, i have had a few Toribash dreams..

Awesome comics, really looking forward to the rest

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Yar, i have had a few Toribash dreams..

Awesome comics, really looking forward to the rest

Didja wake up with a foe on your spawn point? b/c that's just sick...
DeadorK: Hmm, I don't like the character depicted. He has muscle, and style. Is the comic going to be about the rag dolls in toribash, or this muscular person playing the game?

The comic will be mainly about this "muscled, stylish" guy and his misadventures with Toribash. If you don't like him, though, I'll gladly make him a more gangly youth, with less style. Also, the ragdolls will be making an appearance soon. (The plot thickens... Mwahahaha!)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
wait... is this "gangly youth with less style" me?
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.