Toribash
Original Post
zNuke - Drop, Fall, Boom!
Im zNuke, in real life im 13 and im currently working on a FPS game. Im working on this with Noel12344 and so far so good Estimated time to be finished is 1 year if we work constantly. im also a gamer on Xbox 360, im a huge fan of Battlefield 3 and hoping to get Battlefield 4. My birthady is on 26 Januray and for updates on my game visit the channel, KnifeNinjaStudio. "KnifeNinja" is the name of our game creating team. We are hoping to find any more modelers. To apply go on our Site which will soon be created, for now PM me on [email protected] (not that this email holds none of my passwords to any accounts use so if you attempted to get into anything you will only be able to get into roblox which i no longer go on). If your going to apply include.
Skype, Age, Skills, tell us if you can use Blender ( for animation, scenes and modeling ) when u apply you have to show us or send us a picture or file of your work. If your accepted you will be expected to be online on skype atleast 4 times a day and you will be included as one of the creators on the game.

[Founder] Knife (me)
[Co-Leader] Noel
[Modelers] Knife
[Animation Maker] xXJ4K3YB0IXx ( not on toribash )
[Entry Open]
[Entry Open]
[Entry Open]
a 13 year old working on a game okay. i have a few questions

1. What Language are you coding with?
2. What Engine are you using?
3. Do you know how hard making a game is?

That is all

Sincerely Acryul.

I think this isn't the correct forum thread...this is for new players...might want to ask a GM or Mod to move this to the appropriate one?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I think this isn't the correct forum thread...this is for new players...might want to ask a GM or Mod to move this to the appropriate one?

Nope, he is introducing himself. The rest of this leads off to things about him.

Hi, zNuke I may be wanting to join your team. Depending on what kind of game you're creating. If it's about ponies and fairies, I'm sorry but I'm out :3.

I could be useful as I create textures and such. So yeah depending on what game you're creating I may be in/out.

I'll drop you off an email later, cheers.
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
a 13 year old working on a game okay. i have a few questions

1. What Language are you coding with?
2. What Engine are you using?
3. Do you know how hard making a game is?

That is all

Sincerely Acryul.

inb4 coding with c++, he probably has 12 years of experience in it, the first year was learning c#

Goodluck with your game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by zNuke View Post
Im zNuke, in real life im 13 and im currently working on a FPS game. Im working on this with Noel12344 and so far so good Estimated time to be finished is 1 year if we work constantly. im also a gamer on Xbox 360, im a huge fan of Battlefield 3 and hoping to get Battlefield 4. My birthady is on 26 Januray and for updates on my game visit the channel, KnifeNinjaStudio. "KnifeNinja" is the name of our game creating team. We are hoping to find any more modelers. To apply go on our Site which will soon be created, for now PM me on [email protected] (not that this email holds none of my passwords to any accounts use so if you attempted to get into anything you will only be able to get into roblox which i no longer go on). If your going to apply include.
Skype, Age, Skills, tell us if you can use Blender ( for animation, scenes and modeling ) when u apply you have to show us or send us a picture or file of your work. If your accepted you will be expected to be online on skype atleast 4 times a day and you will be included as one of the creators on the game.

[Founder] Knife (me)
[Co-Leader] Noel
[Modelers] Knife
[Animation Maker] xXJ4K3YB0IXx ( not on toribash )
[Entry Open]
[Entry Open]
[Entry Open]

Hello, good luck with your game. May I know what is the game about, and how does it look like. Maybe take a screenshot of it and PM me, as I'm interested if the game is good. C:
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
inb4 coding with c++, he probably has 12 years of experience in it, the first year was learning c#

Goodluck with your game

He probally does, but in his post it didnt say anything about them, i am intrigued of what will come out of this, but a FPS game for your first indie game would be a bit much for someone of his age to comprehend on how much work would need to do for the game mechanics to work then he needs to work out the firing speeds for the guns,etc.

Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
He probally does, but in his post it didnt say anything about them, i am intrigued of what will come out of this, but a FPS game for your first indie game would be a bit much for someone of his age to comprehend on how much work would need to do for the game mechanics to work then he needs to work out the firing speeds for the guns,etc.

Says he's 13, so having 12 years of experience... Probably not xD. T'was a joke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin