Ranking
Original Post
(Dark) The Dark Brethren

The brethren were once a noble clan with high hopes. But once the great wars all the member just vanished into their own existence leaving 3 leaders with no Brothers. The head of the brotherhood left to join another clan to see what he could learn, The other rome the lands alone to experience life outside for a clan. The third? Stayed true to the clan and never abandoned and just slipped into a deep sleep.

After a few months one came back to try again but the other was too far gone to come back to this world. The one who came back from their travels to awaken the third... but he did not succeed. But now they're back to try and bring their clan back to glory, waiting for which ever war might come next.....

~Respect the leader and all members~
~Don't spam the forum or in-game chat~
~Don't rage quit (accept you have been defeated no matter how "BS" you think it might be. any proof given to the leader of you rage quitting will lead a warning)~
~Don't beg for anything, including: Rank in the clan, TC or items~
~All general rules for the forum and in-game~
~MOST Importantly ... have fun!~

Re-work the clan [X]
Get forum active [ ]
Get a good amount of members [ ]
Get 5k in the bank [ ]
Get 10k in the bank [ ]
Get 20k in the bank [ ]
(More bank goals in the future)
Win recent wars [ ]

Only the leaders will have access to the bank.
When Resurrected Clan Bank will be reborn.

Go to this link [http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=11697701] to apply to the brethren.

(refreshing from all the old ones because of the inactivity of the clan)
Clan:
Players:

None yet.

Last edited by RussD3x; Dec 26, 2019 at 06:00 PM. Reason: changed the bank account (will be adding what was in the old account to this one)
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
I just joined and I see there are no posts on the thread so just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll get to meet some of you ingame
Awesome glad to have you. I'm not that in-game active but a I check the forums on my phone every day
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
looks way better mastertron

btw its gabe i got banned for a day
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Do you guys think I could get put in a rank other than unranked? I just want to have war perms to I can do some wars against other clans.
Cheers gabe and I wish I could give you a rank but I'm on my phone so I can't move people around
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
ok im unbanned now but yeah as i said previously it looks way better and very nice details on everything master.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Sorted for you Quis you can now send war invites. This thread is so we can share stories and replays aswell as communicate with eachother. If any of you use steam feel free to add me Username is RhysNE
Co-Leader of Dark :)
Just soloed a war vs Chivalry and won 7-4. I'll try to do more wars whenever i can and get other people to join me if I see any on.