Endurance Onslaught 3.0
Original Post
4k toricredits trouble
I cant buy 4k TC with my mobile phone, 10k seems to work perfectly(when i press the link, i see amount of money i have to pay, etc), but when i try to buy 4k, i cant see the service i am going to buy and cant see the price of it. I am from Russia.

P.S.
Here are some screenshots:
10k - http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...istlex/10k.jpg

4k - http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...distlex/4k.jpg

Tell me if i am doing something wrong.
when they pm you stuff about taxes may apply, you reply texting "Yes" back to that number; hope I helped!
Membaof Element|My Sig
Originally Posted by him3 View Post
when they pm you stuff about taxes may apply, you reply texting "Yes" back to that number; hope I helped!

Hmm, i have only 1 message - about my registration where they wrote my password, there was nothing about taxes or anything like that.
Originally Posted by sadistlex View Post
I cant buy 4k TC with my mobile phone, 10k seems to work perfectly(when i press the link, i see amount of money i have to pay, etc), but when i try to buy 4k, i cant see the service i am going to buy and cant see the price of it. I am from Russia.

P.S.
Here are some screenshots:
10k - http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...istlex/10k.jpg

4k - http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...distlex/4k.jpg

Tell me if i am doing something wrong.

Contact Gman80 about it, he can help you. Have you tryed signing in first? You need to sign in to actually do the payment so maybe its just a bug.
Does it appear if you sing in?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!


Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Contact Gman80 about it, he can help you. Have you tryed signing in first? You need to sign in to actually do the payment so maybe its just a bug.
Does it appear if you sing in?

It is exactly the same even if i sign in.