ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Custom 3D items ! please
Ello !
I Nob !

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=575484

I just make some 3D items and that make tori looks like a robot and idk how do i wear it to my account so my idea is make an "custom 3D items" on torishop and when player have it in the inventori , then player activate it , player can chose what items did he / she want (3D items) that he / she made in ".obj" format using blender , maya , or anything can make ".obj" as format.

Please Approve My Idea !

~ded~
Sounds like you should apply to the item forgers group my friend! They're the guys who make 3d items on and sell them on the Torishop.
collect snots from the nose
My God that is cool. Please become an item forger. Full 3d armor sets would make this game so much cooler.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
this dude right here is the best of the best your 3d items are godly
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Originally Posted by Xao0 View Post
this dude right here is the best of the best your 3d items are godly

Thanks !

Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
My God that is cool. Please become an item forger. Full 3d armor sets would make this game so much cooler.

Thanks too ! idk how to be "items forger" if u know please tell me how or where is "items forger" reqruitmen thread ?!
~ded~
You can send an application to any member of Item Forger or Icky/Orko aswell, including why you want to be in and some examples.

Here you can see last time the recruitment page was open. It's closed now but you can still try.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=558532
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Nothing says you can't make things without being a forger, although you'd need to coax someone who can forge items into turning them into the real thing.

If you can make something that'll work ingame, doesn't have a silly poly count & ideally has textures (at the very least give them a shadow map) then try sending it to a forger or one of the ES leads to see what they think of it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you