Toribash
i was chilling out of town today

nice experience being 100 kilometers away and visit a fresh restaurant

best life

want to know, when PavoR is able to use electricity fully again^^ sounds like a environmental thing from the government
Enjoint life
@everyone:
Endurance Onslaught 2.0 is now online for applications on the eventboard
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=632464
Gl to everyone who joins!
Last edited by Kane; Oct 13, 2019 at 11:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
YES PLS DONT, OKAY PPL.No cars and electricity? Is that even possible? Specially on the electricity.

We had a holiday that happens everysingle year and in that day ya'll can't use nothing (if you keep the religion or whatever it is) but there're no prohibition on using cars or any electric device so yuh pretty weird tho.
I'm always alive , also will find a time for our discord channel this week.asked for some friends with that bot thing and i'ma start working on that.

But for this channel ima say that today i dropped my fucking keys from the window (i'm on 6's floor) and its 8:10 pm for me and i still can't find them so yuh yikes.
@pavor:yikes,did you find them again ?

I am going to cyprus tomorrow.Will be back in a week.I will have wlan access in the hotel so i might be online sometimes.

p.s.:only 9 spots left in eo2,so if u want in be quick about it.
Oh Cyprus looks gorgeous Kane, have fun, enjoy the sun and bring some back to the fatherland with you ; )
Oh shit..cyprus is close to Lebanon..you could have passed if i was there
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
Oh Cyprus looks gorgeous Kane, have fun, enjoy the sun and bring some back to the fatherland with you ; )

Cyprus really is gorgeous. I was there several times already. Will do lol.

Originally Posted by William View Post
Oh shit..cyprus is close to Lebanon..you could have passed if i was there

Hah, right. Only like 200 km. Maybe next time.