Toribash
Original Post
Good Licensed Games?
Have any of you played good licensed games?

i know there are a few exceptions to the rule that they suck. i thought spider man 2 for PS2 was repetitive but swinging around the city was fun. also the DBZ budoki games with the exception of the first kick ass.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Well, Imo all Star Wars games are awesome (okay, empire at war is not that amazing, but...)
But it's true that licensed games suck, look at Eragon, lol.
Star Wars Force Unleashed for 360 and ps3 definetly (Wii is meh pretty good). Astonishing replay value, graphics, and controls. I found myself playing for at least 10 hours one day not turning my neck once XD
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Honestly I saw this thread title and laughed out loud, thanks for that.

On topic:

Why has no one mentioned the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games .

I enjoyed The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers game, Astro Boy on the gba is excellent (<3 Treasure), and Goldeneye (another one you guys missed )
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
All the old Star Wars games like Jedi Academy and blarg run at 12 FPS on my computer and crash every 15 minutes. This computer sucks, but it can run Left 4 Dead on decent settings at 30-40 FPS.

The best game ever created, in my honest to god opinion, was a licensed game. Goldeneye for the N64 was a marvel, and a turning point in gaming history. That Riddick game was also pretty good.

Every other licensed game out there pretty much sucked.
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Honestly I saw this thread title and laughed out loud, thanks for that.

On topic:

Why has no one mentioned the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games .

I enjoyed The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers game, Astro Boy on the gba is excellent (<3 Treasure), and Goldeneye (another one you guys missed )

Goldeneye pwns ^^
But I hate the last level. >.> With all the pwning guns that your enemies have 'n' such.