Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Its been a while.
No, it has been a while since I posted my last head, lol.

It just been a while since I tried some straight up robotic.

I've been caught up with realism and try to make a face look good, and I've lost sight of what really made me start my art career: robotic heads.

So, since I haven't done this in a while, excuse the 'getting back in the mood' mistakes. I kinda like this sketch so Ill be working on it long-term. So hopefully those 'getting back in the mood' mistakes will disappear.

Program: Sketchbook. (its glitchy atm :C )

WIPS:

WIP 1.

WIP 1.5

WIP 2

Ingame shots of WIPS:

WIP 1.

P.S.

Please don steal my WIPS, I intend to sell this, its is NOT free.
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 16, 2016 at 02:26 AM.
did you base this off any other heads? Kinda looks like 13chillz's robotic head that cj owns but it looks okay
I didn't look at any other heads when creating it.

I think your a bit confused.

13chillz's head is way better and much different:

I think this is et.

"it looks okay" :c what do you think is wrong with it?
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 15, 2016 at 04:09 AM.
well u were starting off good with the eyes and all and then u started to the mask, i dont know why but to me i feel like ur doing art a little bit stiff, so why dont u just go with the flow and easen up a little
You're going to give this to me for free right? I am the Hokage of course. (Don't listen to iTemp) I am really fond of Robotic heads and this one is starting off pretty good. I will tell you though to steer away from making lines going straight down the head.
Keep it up and hope to see more.
I am just an icon livin'
this is what im talkig about finally blending ur heads instead of just sketching it. Just made ur art 10x better and i would much rather you do your art like this
yeah this is probably your best one yet. it doesnt look like a huge sketch, its nice and neat and well blended

GJ!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
^^ yeah homie its fucking epic!
definitely your best one yet
mapping is great and your coloring and shading is ill
trying making the mouth smaller maybe... just a little, you could probably bring the eyes closer to the center that way. moving the eyes up a little wouldn't hurt either.
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
well u were starting off good with the eyes and all and then u started to the mask, i dont know why but to me i feel like ur doing art a little bit stiff, so why dont u just go with the flow and easen up a little

stiff? I guess I see what you mean. Ill try to easen up a bit. thanks c;

Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
You're going to give this to me for free right? I am the Hokage of course. (Don't listen to iTemp) I am really fond of Robotic heads and this one is starting off pretty good. I will tell you though to steer away from making lines going straight down the head.
Keep it up and hope to see more.

lol, I can't give it away for freee :c
glad your liking it though.

Originally Posted by haha View Post
this is what im talkig about finally blending ur heads instead of just sketching it. Just made ur art 10x better and i would much rather you do your art like this

c:::: thanks man Ill try.

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
yeah this is probably your best one yet. it doesnt look like a huge sketch, its nice and neat and well blended

GJ!

Thanks! Im going to try to blend it even better and make it more dirty/realistic in the next wip c;
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
^^ yeah homie its fucking epic!
definitely your best one yet
mapping is great and your coloring and shading is ill
trying making the mouth smaller maybe... just a little, you could probably bring the eyes closer to the center that way. moving the eyes up a little wouldn't hurt either.

ok, sounds good. Ill try! Glad you like it c:::