ES Recruitment Drive
This is coming out really good! Reminds me of some of 13chillz robot heads. Definitely going to buy this head. The blood kind of killed it though. No pun intended haha
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
This is coming out really good! Reminds me of some of 13chillz robot heads. Definitely going to buy this head. The blood kind of killed it though. No pun intended haha

haha, I was worried about that when I was putting it on, I can remove it

Do you think its that important tho?

dl me, its barely visible.

Tell me if I should really remove it.
i think you should remove the blood, your color for blood is too bright it looks off place, and it also doesnt look like there's blood dripping from the helmet, it looks like just slapped it on there and called it a day
Originally Posted by haha View Post
i think you should remove the blood, your color for blood is too bright it looks off place, and it also doesnt look like there's blood dripping from the helmet, it looks like just slapped it on there and called it a day

Its not supposed to be coming from the helmet it's coming from a splatter of blood from something it's killing, I guess
The blood looks more cartoonish than realistic. I recommend making it darker and more blurry, not dripping down, more at an angle since this is a helmet, it wouldn't drip straight down.

Or, lose the blood all together. Watch that shadow under the CAUTION sign, make it not mirrored.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Ay veoo when u gonna make me somethin

Nice work though so far. I'd say lose the blood. Keep up the nice flow.
I don't like the caution symbol. also I think that the head would look better if the grey "v" where the mouth would be was a little smaller, like cut out the empty area below the last dot.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Everything on this head looks absolutely beautiful so far, but I have one problem: the mapping
The while face looks way too big and stretched out in game.
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
I don't like the caution symbol. also I think that the head would look better if the grey "v" where the mouth would be was a little smaller, like cut out the empty area below the last dot.

um, can you be more specific, I can't really understand what you mean :c

Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Everything on this head looks absolutely beautiful so far, but I have one problem: the mapping
The while face looks way too big and stretched out in game.

Oh, :c
I thought it looked good.

Well, Ill think about making it more compact