WIP 1

WIP 2

I am just an icon livin'
look good so far
really liked the shading and face detaills
are the eyes meant to look closed ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm honestly in love with this head so far, maybe add some lines going down from the nose to the mouth to give it a bit more of an aging look to it like like how you have bellow the eyes. You could also add some facial features like a mole or some freckles to make it a bit asymmetric instead of being perfectly symmetric. Also not sure if this would be good or bad, but why not try making those gauges in his ears into plugs with a Ying Yang design.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I'm really liking this head aswell. But I think it would be better with the eyes open, and the mouth looks kinda odd. Even if the requester bought the work from someone else, continue on this, I'd buy that.
I just got a pm saying that he still wants it haha, anyhow the buyer wanted the eyes close and tbh this is probably the best mouth I made haha. Thank you !
I am just an icon livin'
i dont mean to be rude or offensive but the head looks uber derpy when it in 1024*512

plz compress soon or ill die of laghuter
-----
but seriously dont take any offense. im a complete noob when it comes to textures
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Mar 25, 2016 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
Mapping is 1024#512 is soo much better and easier than doing it in 512*512. He's doing the right thing.

Those dots on the forehead look pretty weird imo.

The dots are a standard part of the whole Monk look, without them its just not the same. Also as for the eyes thing, I honestly do like them being closed, but what if you did this. Follow me here, just kind open one up up a bit as if here were trying to peak without anyone noticing him. As if he was supposed to be meditating, but he was trying to sneak a peak as to what was going on around him.

this

AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •