Ranking
You have made it more specific because glitches were said not to count as breaking the record. So it is at least 'Highest Speed Attained Without a Glitch'. I have no record close but I'm on the lookout for crazy speeds. I think it would be more skillful if it was without dismemberment as well but I'm picky. Whats the point in a record if your character dies in the process?
I'm not the record breaker type, but I can clearly see there's room for improvement in this one.

So far people have used their legs with knees straightened, and an arm holding half an arm, presumably the speed taken from the part of the arm furthest from the player.

the room for improvement here is taking a whole arm (pec-hand), using both in the other hand, using both pecs, elbows and wrists and holding the arm from the hand side, while using the legs as coveniently as possible utilizing also the fast knee.

Sorry if this was sherlocking...
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Also, using Uke.

Originally Posted by P0int View Post
You have made it more specific because glitches were said not to count as breaking the record. So it is at least 'Highest Speed Attained Without a Glitch'. I have no record close but I'm on the lookout for crazy speeds. I think it would be more skillful if it was without dismemberment as well but I'm picky. Whats the point in a record if your character dies in the process?

Glitches are things that aren't supposed to happen. Obviously, there won't be a 'Highest Speed Attained Without a Glitch' record.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Jan 31, 2009 at 07:02 AM.
lol you don't need the arm to go fast. The cock block can reach surprisingly high speeds :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I believe the original point of the record was highest speed without dismembering yourself and without using Uke for extra mass. I don't run this crap, but that was how we were doing it during the formative Book of Records time.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
i have a 441 one :/ uber win for me

I have a 800 MP one from when kicking people in the nuts made their glutes fly away at insane speeds