ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
#TribeOn

Old DSC

Now the chat thread
Last edited by Erth; Apr 4, 2014 at 03:28 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name: Dion Thomas
Nationality:English
Why do you want to join?Because i am a competitive player and a loyal player who likes respect. And i feel this new clan will have all the expectations i want. I think personally i am a good player and will not let the clan down too.
Name changes/alts: Drakugon1. Forgot Password. GaupBrown. Ill Tell you on IRC.
Previous clans: BrkenSoulz. Cobras. Nova.
Skype name: dion.wow.thomas. If that doesnt work ill make a new account.
Primary skill: Ingame in ABD and mushu. And i can Edit. My youtube channel ReaPzFx
Examples of stated skill:My replays wont be proper at the moment as my computer is running windows 96. But im getting a better compuetr soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romI2OqYXbU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NOEI-B0TrI

Oh Btw i am active on fourms.
Last edited by Journeyy; Dec 30, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
Name: Yan Karavayeu
Nationality:England/UK
Why do you want to join: i want to join because i want to have a better start so if i join a better clan then better start
Alts: yoyosand, bambaklaa
Previous clan(s):MOFF/ Man On Fire Films
Primary Skill: i'm an awsome guy i don't fight with people that often and i'm pretty at in game multiplayer
-----
man google just crashed
Last edited by Stone; Dec 30, 2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no to both of you due to not being experienced enough
and for the fact that we don't know anyone of you two

thanks for applying
'u'
Name: John or Fistoflife

Nationality: Scottish

Why do you want to join? I seen the Tribe lobby which was set up, I joined and took a look on the forums, I seen that Erth and Zeto are the leaders/ founding members. I new straight away that this clan has some solid foundations. I was interested straight away but did not feel my reputation was high enough for a clan like this. If i was to join a clan i wouldn't want to lower the clans reputation by being in it. Id always wanted to be in a solid clan with good leadership and also a clan which is competitive and with high skilled members. I think since Tribe is a new clan and if i was able to get into it i would stick with it for a long time. All the clans ive been in before have crumbled forcing me to leave. Im sure this one wont. If Tribe is competitive then this would definitely be a clan for myself, I love doing clan wars, events In-Game, I think the best part is doing it with other high skilled members and i think Tribe defiantly has high skilled members.

Name changes/alts: I don't have any alts which i think are significant enough to mention.

Previous clans: Power, Ethr, there has also been many minor clans.

Skype name: (optional) alitlefish

Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy). My main skills are definitely In-Game, when i play i always try to win so im definatly a competitive guy. I play all mods in toribash and id say i play them all well. The mod i have done the best in would be Aikido, although the mod i enjoy the most varies some weeks it can be Wushu, RK-MMA or ABD. My other main skill would be sparring, Ive been sparring for over a year, i think ive gotten quite good at it and have a few replays that you can decide from.
Examples of stated skill: Id say to back up what i said about me being most skilled in Aikido would be that in "The Best Aikido Player Tourney" I got very far into the tourney and was undefeated, unfortunately it was cut short after beating some high skilled players, as i was banned for rigging bets. Ive also done a lot of duelling and made large amounts of TC in the past from doing this.
I know a lot of people don't see rank as anything, but I think its worth mentioning. My best global rank has been 31, In RK-MMA I was rank 3. In ABD i have been rank 4 before. Most mods that i play actively i am below rank 100.
Attached Files
Kik2.rpl (71.6 KB, 19 views)
Ninja Warrior.rpl (459.9 KB, 33 views)
lol.rpl (49.2 KB, 11 views)
Rk-MMA2.rpl (85.1 KB, 10 views)
spar vs jet.rpl (388.9 KB, 23 views)
Drop Kick frmo hell.rpl (52.0 KB, 23 views)
Conf.rpl (111.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by FistofLife; Dec 31, 2013 at 01:20 AM.
EXCELLENT work errf and also zeto for the art(if you were the artist).

also fist, bet rigging is a very low thing to do and no one likes bet riggers

rage

(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
eazi we're ingame now if you're up for it :o
/jo Tribe

Also you guys should give me some replays to put in the OP as an example of the quality we want
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ho-ho-ho.

This looks pretty damn awesome.
Good luck guys.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by eazi View Post
EXCELLENT work errf and also zeto for the art(if you were the artist).

yes i am the artist, thanks c:

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Ho-ho-ho.

This looks pretty damn awesome.
Good luck guys.

thanks kris o/
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post
thanks kris o/

o/*\o

If there will be an allies list or something like that, I demand to be added to it.
Also, wonderful artwork, good job Zet.

I hope you guys won't mind if I'll post here time by time, I enjoy stalking other clans for some reason.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.