Ranking
Originally Posted by eazi View Post
also fist, bet rigging is a very low thing to do and no one likes bet riggers

rage

Yeah i understand that bet rigging is pretty bad thing to do, Ive definitely learnt my lesson there. I don't know if you want me to explain what happened, But this is pretty much what happened. I lost a game on purpose whilst there was active bets since some guys 100k was going to be sunk since there was no counters and the ops did not cancel bets. Its still a wrong thing to do and not my job to say whats right and wrong, I do regret doing that. I dont know if that clears things up and isn't as bad as you may think when you hear "bet rigging"

As for the rage type, I have raged before in the past althou not recently. Raging defiantly makes a players REP and a Clans REP look bad. Im a pretty competitive guy and I think we all can rage now and again, Being in a clan I wouldn't be typing things like this as I would not want to harm the clan.
Name: Matthew Simpson (Sk1llz)

Nationality: UK

Why do you want to join? I know everything that Erth does is badass and ZeTo is a beast so i'd quite like to be part of this

Name changes/alts: Nil Poi (0)

Previous clans: Swish, Dynasty, Cry

Skype name: (optional) [email protected]

Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy) Ingame awesome art guy :>

Examples of stated skill: Replays attached

For Erth:

Lemon

Awesome guy evidence: I put paragraphs between each section I must be awesome
Attached Files
Sparring with Myself.rpl (593.2 KB, 30 views)
Punch.rpl (106.9 KB, 22 views)
Destruction.rpl (85.2 KB, 29 views)
Bam.rpl (292.1 KB, 18 views)
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Tribe Application
Name: Nate / Frosted789
Nationality: American
Why do you want to join? I would like to join Tribe because I'm always looking for a clan and I think I'm good enough. I notice someone I knew from another clan I applied to but didn't get accepted and I thought well why not join along with them.
Name changes/alts: I have had no name changes, nor do I have any alternate accounts.
Previous clans: I've only been in one previous clan called FrazeBash (FB)
Skype name: (optional) njfrosty
Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy) Well I'm not sure if I'm very skilled compared to others in Ingame but I consider myself to be. Also I'm an awesome guy.
Examples of stated skill: Replays! Is this better? I've been trying to go lax so I tried some stuff... I can be more offensive if it's needed.
Attached Files
I'm a balerina.rpl (35.4 KB, 6 views)
Somewhat offensive.rpl (77.6 KB, 5 views)
This isnt that great....rpl (35.7 KB, 7 views)
Who needs legs!.rpl (102.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Frosted789; Dec 31, 2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Added a new replays.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
o/*\o

If there will be an allies list or something like that, I demand to be added to it.
Also, wonderful artwork, good job Zet.

I hope you guys won't mind if I'll post here time by time, I enjoy stalking other clans for some reason.

More than welcome here, Kris.
Thanks for the positive words. :]

Originally Posted by Sk1llz View Post
Name: Matthew Simpson (Sk1llz)

Nationality: UK

Why do you want to join? I know everything that Erth does is badass and ZeTo is a beast so i'd quite like to be part of this

Name changes/alts: Nil Poi (0)

Previous clans: Swish, Dynasty, Cry

Skype name: (optional) [email protected]

Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy) Ingame awesome art guy :>

Examples of stated skill: Replays attached

For Erth:

Lemon

Awesome guy evidence: I put paragraphs between each section I must be awesome

Pretty sure at least 2 of those replays were stolen.
No.

Originally Posted by Frosted789 View Post
Name: Nate / Frosted789
Nationality: American
Why do you want to join? I would like to join Tribe because I'm always looking for a clan and I think I'm good enough. I notice someone I knew from another clan I applied to but didn't get accepted and I thought well why not join along with them.
Name changes/alts: I have had no name changes, nor do I have any alternate accounts.
Previous clans: I've only been in one previous clan called FrazeBash (FB)
Skype name: (optional) njfrosty
Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy) Well I'm not sure if I'm very skilled compared to others in Ingame but I consider myself to be. Also I'm an awesome guy.
Examples of stated skill: Replays!

Sorry man, but the replays just aren't there yet, try relaxing a little bit. No for now man.

Also Zeto, my laptop randomly shut down during our match, sorry :<
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It's still a no I'm afraid. I'd suggest waiting before trying again.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name: Alex / Hobo
Nationality: 'Murican
Why do you want to join?: i'd like to join seeing as i've been without a place to call home and the people in here are also a plus. i was in a few prior clans but none of them were serious so i'd like to say this would be my serious clan if aloud in.
Name changes/alts: hobomoose, no real alts
Previous clans: TGS, cat, fyre/pulse
Skype name: (optional) scrappy.alex
Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy) i'm just pcool. nothing special, but i can make okay-ish replays
Examples of stated skill:
pcool skill :
(conversation)
Me- hello good chap
notme- Hey hobo, how are you today?
Me- i'm pcool
notme- Wow! I totally noticed.

not much but ya'know.
Attached Files
butter up those biscuits.rpl (79.3 KB, 14 views)
worms in the trash.rpl (82.6 KB, 10 views)
but then the kiwi split.rpl (80.4 KB, 8 views)
here's your chopsticks, sir.rpl (112.3 KB, 8 views)
thig needed helps.rpl (82.7 KB, 7 views)
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
None of the replays were stolen
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Yes to hobo

And about the computer shutdown, no worries erth o/
'u'
Originally Posted by Sk1llz View Post
I know everything that Erth does is badass and ZeTo is a beast so i'd quite like to be part of this

yes pls for hobo
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ