Ranking
Original Post
[Tribe]Rite of Passage

We are Tribe.
The gravel and dust crumples under your feet. You take a moment to gather your strength, and attain your bearings. A shrill wind whistles past your ear, grains of sand lashing at your face. Behind you lay mountains, in front of you, seemingly endless dunes of sand and gravel. Rubble of a civilisation forgotten by man. You muster yourself and clench your fists. One foot, then the other, taking you towards the vast expanse of gold and grey. The harsh sun beats upon your brow, so you raise your hood. Together with your mask, you can see but a slit through the cloth and violent winds. You can feel the warm sand fall away underfoot as you ascend the dunes. It's a struggle just not to fall.
As you reach the crown of the highest dune you fall to your knees. Exhausted from the journey. Quaking knees and quivering arms collapse beneath you and the sun's bloom clouds your vision - save two silhouetted figures, black as the void against the beating white of the sun.

Will you just lay there? Will you die? Or will you fight.
Clawing to life with your last breath you now face a choice. Give up.
Or complete the Rite of Passage.

You will apply however you feel is necessary based upon what you know of the clan. Our recruitment process will be harsh. Think carefully.
You will create your own thread with the tag [APP]*Your name*. We will then discuss you there.
Last edited by Erth; May 23, 2014 at 07:52 PM.
Hello again Tribe.

As you may know, My name is Clown.

I am here to once again try and join [Tribe]. It's been a little over a week I think sense my last application and I am hoping this time I will have a better chance. I want to join this clan because there are a lot of skilled members to learn from. I see myself as maybe an above average player, in the sense that I can play most official mods with decent or great skill. My skill set contains of Brushu being my best mod, Lenshu3ng my second and Aikido my 3rd. I am 19 years old, and I live in the United States. I currently still go to high School and that was because I made the dumb mistake to drop out when I was younger only thinking about staying home and away from school. I have somewhat of a temper, not to bad but sometime I may go off. In which I apologize in the future.
Attached Files
aa.rpl (41.2 KB, 10 views)
Aikido throw.rpl (41.5 KB, 10 views)
ak 1.rpl (76.6 KB, 4 views)
ak7 1 throw.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
Decap on athens.rpl (66.2 KB, 7 views)
I honestly don't think you have drastically changed in the course of 1 week. Sorry. No from me...
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I feel that the reason why I wasn't accepted wasn't because I was bad or disrespectfull, it was because I didn't pay attention to the first post and didn't put replays.
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
I feel that the reason why I wasn't accepted wasn't because I was bad or disrespectfull, it was because I didn't pay attention to the first post and didn't put replays.

You weren't rejected because of that. I played with you 2-3 times (and was with you in irc for hours) and each time I've played with you I had problems with your personality. I'm sorry, but you can't just change who you are in 1 week.
You base your opinion on how I was acting in 2-3 days?

How is that long enough to get to know anything?

It's ok though, you have your opinion. I think you are a pretty cool guy. Hopefully over time your opinion about me will change.
I don't judge a book by its cover, never. I read a few chapters and I didn't like the style, it got on my nerves. I'm sorry
Originally Posted by Clown View Post

me liquid and potato all discussed at length on your application, and we have said no
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
I don't judge a book by its cover, never. I read a few chapters and I didn't like the style, it got on my nerves. I'm sorry

What if I was having bad days then.

You guys are giving me knows with out getting to know me or even giving me a

chance.
If you do the following I will vote yes:
Write a 700 word essay about the importance of business socks at business meetings and provide a deep insight about the correlation between those socks and sandwiches without crust regarding the financial success of experimental projects in silicon valley.
Additionally draw a picture of space robots destroying sandwiches without crusts.
You can also draw two pictures and write a 450 word essay, if that helps you.
If you are incapable of doing that you are no use and proved that you have no dedication. No dedication is a bad thing, I hope you agree.

edit: The quality of the essay will be rated, by the way.
Last edited by Redundant; Apr 5, 2014 at 10:03 AM.
How are you?