ES Recruitment Drive
Sometime being excited can do these types of things to you. Just take the time to gather up what you need and get down a good application and then in a few weeks, if you are still interested in joining the tribe, feel free post another application, but its another No from me. Feel free to wait on the other votes but it seems you are denied. Sorry man. (Also, I like volleyball and comas, use more commas in your next app)

I'm sorry but no, mainly because I don't know you. If I get to know you then maybe I'll change to a yes, but for now its no. Hang out in irc with us so we can atleast get to know you a bit before you apply.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
This is an application.

Name: Muur

Languages: French, Polish, and English (Currently Learning Mandarin)

Why I would like to join: Well, the main reason is that this is one of the few clans that are pretty active within IRC, in-game, and forum. I know many of the members, and I feel that this clan would be the friendliest environment to improve my skills within, as well as make some more close friendships.

Things I bring to the table: I may be an awful application writer, but I do have some positive points. I have a lot of Toribash experience, and I have tested out almost everything in Toribash besides mod/script making (not my dish). I have held a couple of minor positions, but my mom is always ill, so I've habitually had to quit after a few weeks. I've been recognized as a formidable player in-game, I make art sometimes, and I'm a decent replay maker (I'll post examples at the bottom).

Past Clans: Um, I've been in many clans throughout my 5 years of playing. The specific clans I've been in include Fish, Atlantic, orange (dead), C3 (dead), Mister, Adventure (dead), #h (dead) and HIT (dead). I've been in a couple of other unofficial clans.

Interests: I've mostly done basketball and track. My main interests now are swimming and cultural studies.

Examples:
Art:

Bigishi

Attached Files
Larfuur4Evah.rpl (190.7 KB, 9 views)
Muur - Son of Sam.rpl (259.0 KB, 10 views)
LotsaDM.rpl (40.7 KB, 7 views)
WOW.rpl (127.9 KB, 6 views)
ProSkillz.rpl (60.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Muur; Apr 5, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
DAMN.
That's a nice app Muur and you had a good combination of single- and multiplayer replays which were pretty cool. The only thing that makes me struggle is the amount of clans you were in, but i don't know if that's "too much" for a whole 5 years. Even tho most of those clan died so i'm positive leaning towards Yes and i'd like to play you ingame. :-)
Last edited by Destram; Apr 5, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
Muur: accepted
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Destram you can see that the most of his old clans are already dead, that may explain somethings.

I remember him from Uniteam, pretty nice guy, cool apply, good player...
Yes to Murr.

Also, No to frogy.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Destram you can see that the most of his old clans are already dead, that may explain somethings.

Yea i forgot to mention it, i edited.
Im going to say no for now, I liked the single player replays i thought they were quite good, Mushu replay thou?? And Aikido replay wasn't anything special.

I've played him in ABD a few times i think, I can't remember how good he was.
The application doesn't really tell us anything about what type of mods he plays and how good he is at them, I would like to play with him In Game, But I lack the motivation, why should we put the effort into finding out how good they are, If they aren't going to tell us themselves.

Also this "I feel that this clan would be the friendliest environment to improve my skills" This suggest that he is not 'that' good in game and he needs to improve, If you want to improve your skills you don't need to be in a clan, We are always happy to play with you.

My vote is no. I see way more negatives than positives.

Now that tribe is Official I think the bar has been raised.
my vote is yes to muur unless he's going to be inactive again (which he probably will be)