ES Recruitment Drive
Holy shit, Des. Massive improvement, great work, keep it up
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks Cat, i'll remember that next for my next replays ! Also thanks Erth.

Edit : Also i made a new one. It probably could have got a bit more dms and i will work on that but for now see it as a wip.
Attached Files
[Destram] #002 - Jaws.rpl (129.5 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Destram; Apr 15, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
DESTRAM you hit things and they were fast and that was good but in order to do more you need to position yourself better to get da boomz.

REPLAY DUMP
Attached Files
Blue angel.rpl (165.3 KB, 6 views)
Devil's slump.rpl (189.3 KB, 7 views)
Slap.rpl (70.9 KB, 6 views)
zeto.rpl (157.3 KB, 6 views)
Press play.rpl (217.1 KB, 8 views)
Duck.rpl (209.9 KB, 5 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ok thx mp ima try to get dem boomz. Your replays are nice 11/10. Also nice sandals Ego.
mp: press play was super cool

the opener really wowed me

until the grab, from that point on it seems a bit lack of creativity and it doesn't go well with the first part

i'd say raise your arm when grabbing there instead, which will keep you on the ground so that you can do something more unique

pose thing was rly nice

here's a thing i made
Attached Files
Dumle.rpl (104.7 KB, 18 views)
'u'
Cool -30 replay cool wow, the opener is awesome but the flow gets interrupted at ~320 or something but I liked the decap. 8/10 ? ok? ok.
sooooooooo

i made a replay.

I scrolled up on all joints, pressed space, scrolled down on all joints, pressed space, scrolled up on all joints, pressed space, etc.

probably the funniest thing i've ever seen in toribash.
Attached Files