Ranking
I'm just waiting for a Tribal call/warcry to play some toribash while I'm busy with movies and ragnarok online and physics.
Until about the 21st of January I'll be off traveling but will be around here and there.
Sweden and Thailand if you guys are interested. I got a fairly nice camera too so I might stick up a photo or two if I get some really nice ones.
dayuuuummmm, that's cool
Thailand's awesome, whereabouts in thailand you off to?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I am inactive as fuck. I am not going to play toribash again and I don't use the forums either. I hang on IRC sometimes but also not very actively. That will not change in the perceivable future.
It's up to you if you want to keep me in tribe or not.
why would we kick for inactivity we love you ego
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.