Toribash
Original Post
Robocraft
It's a free game, you can make robots then fight them

It's got a really interesting leveling system which i can explain more when im not playing it
it's really fun, free to download/play and you should all give it a whirl
we can even make a platoon :O

some screenshots of my bot and stuff

My name is Erthen, add me if you get it

Name List: (beware it's case sensitive)

Erth = Erthen
Faint = hiimzach
iver = CVital
d3noth = clgwill
Hero = Saint_Robotsberg
Solax = Atrolantra
ego = masterego
phail = bigBTbitches
Destram = Destram
Tinerr = ELMAESTRULLI
Clay = ClaySoap

My vertibird called V.I.R.G.I.L-1

Not in action

Totally made a PodRacer

Non Tribers welcome to comment/add me n stuff, just post here to let me know who you are because i won't add you if I don't know who you are
Last edited by Erth; Sep 15, 2014 at 09:48 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
name is "hiimzach" if anyone wants to add me

game is cool, been playing it for a day or so now

almost to t3, been adding more and more t3 stuff to my ship so hopefully i'll get out of t2 soon
Last edited by Faint; Sep 10, 2014 at 12:15 AM.
My nick is "CVital". I installed the game right now, doing my first steps. xD
-----
"Houston, We've got a problem"

I can't log in. =(
Last edited by iver; Sep 10, 2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm now playing rocksmith thats great, I'm learning alot of stuff!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
This game is disturbingly good, my nick is clgwill

I'm on tier 2 and I'm trying to unlock helium tanks so I can make plane
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Add me. Saint_robotsberg

Start playing this yesterday. Holy shit it's addictive.
'Atrolantra'
That's me. Got it just now and was pissing around in practice mode. Not sure if I'll be able to do multiplayer since my net's shaky at the moment.

@everyone who's been playing this
Any tips and tricks? Skills to level or anything else?
been playing quite a bit, and i've built 4 semi-permanent ships for different tiers

first, my t1 buggy plasma cheeser

next up is my shit-tier buggy that i'm using just to advance tiers

t6 death from above plasma bomber, shit's amazing

and last but not least, my t4 (can go down to t3) bomber which i'm currently spamming for tokens

Solax: added you, name is "hiimzach".

for tips, i'd say it's all about what you personally prefer, there is no better route. i really enjoyed the idea of building these bombers so i've been putting points in higher tier blocks, foils and rudders, thrusters, and plasma cannons

planning on trying new things though, bought a few railguns and i haven't even used them yet
Last edited by Faint; Sep 11, 2014 at 05:56 PM.
w0w I like this game, I am masterego.
Nice Podracer, bro.
I can only build shitty cubic thingies and die all the time, but I still enjoy it. (o/
-----
I figured some things out about this game:
I am still a supernoob so I can't build highend robots that are made of super expensive blocks like I saw 'em on youtube so I guess the things I figured are mainly for beginners who are on a budget.

NEVER put those auto gun on one level in vehicles. They tend to get in the way of each other. Put them on a sort of pyramid build.
Determine which parts of your vehicle are essential and which are not. Heavily armor the parts you think are essential. When the block right underneath the pilot seat gets destroyed you die, therefore it is the most important part.
You can use that fact for your advantage to trick your opponents. Many people will go for your seat when they know where it is and think it is an easy target. That's why I built a random cockpit at the front that is worth nothing when it gets destroyed ('cept maybe some front cannons go with it but w/e).
Use white blocks to hide the shape of the armored framework so people shoot the wrong parts that are actually not essential..
I just wrap my whole vehicle in white, make sure the rough framework is protected, the pilot is in a panic room. Everything else is not so important and can be used to confuse my opponents.
Get as many steering wheels as you can and put 'em in a white case so people don't even understand how you move around and which way is the front. For extra confusion put fake cockpits on both ends.

I found sniping+radar to be the most efficient form of fighting. When people go for you, lure them into a bigger group of your friends or just run away.
I won a couple of matches that way because most people just drive into you going all pew pew.
Last edited by Redundant; Sep 11, 2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump