ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[App] Imveryblue
Greetings, people of Tribe! I am Imveryblue, if you haven't noticed. I have been playing Toribash for the past 5 years or so. In between those 5 years, I had about a 1 year hiatus, and I have returned just recently. I love making replays, aikido, aikidobigdojo, betting, and especially posting in these very forums.
Now, enough about my tori, and more about me.

My name is Roberto, or Robby or Rob. I am at a age of 12. I live in the Philippines, which is a very tropical place to live in. Here, my GMT is +8. Also, please pardon my English as it is not my language in my country.

I am a guy who likes to have fun and do things out of the ordinary. I am a rather chill and fun-to-be-around friend. I love cubing (solving Rubik's cubes and other puzzles) and penspinning (self-explanatory). I also take interest in sports like basketball, golf, swimming, etc. I love music, especially classic rock. I am currently in my first year of high school, and it has been really fun. Right now, I'm having my exams. I'm trying to study for everything and fit some time for toribash, and it's actually looking great.

I had 2 major past clans, which are [Zero] and [ICOF]. I had fun in these clans, but I wanted to feel a stronger bond between all the members of the clan. I believe that I can feel that family bond in this clan. You guys require people to get to know you guys beforehand, and that is great! So far, I've talked to Destram, ishi, juha, and zeto. I'm very active on IRC, getting on whenever I have a chance. I, unfortunately, do not have Skype or anything of the sort. Thanks for taking the time to read my app, hope you guys liked it. Tell me if you want some replays, I have a few in my load of random things that I keep in a folder.

Here are some replays I cooked up for you guys. Also, sorry in advance for the overload of replays (huehuehue). Hope you enjoy.

Cheers, Robby
Attached Files
Blue - Baby Skeet.rpl (247.4 KB, 8 views)
Blue - Trickin'.rpl (102.0 KB, 6 views)
Blue - Jabbin'.rpl (142.0 KB, 11 views)
Blue - Mad.rpl (259.5 KB, 4 views)
boom tk.rpl (68.2 KB, 6 views)
tk.rpl (76.7 KB, 9 views)
Blue - Foot.rpl (134.3 KB, 6 views)
nice decap tk.rpl (76.2 KB, 7 views)
Tossin'.rpl (264.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
replays
irc
ingame
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Erth, I can't post the replays right now, I'm not on a computer.
As soon as I can, I'll edit my app and put the replays there.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I like this guy somehow, we've talked much ingame and he visited the IRC here and there sometimes. Personality-wise he'd have my yes, but I didn't find out much about his ingame yet.
Thanks Destram, but hopefully I will be able to meet up with you guys more ingame.
Right now, that's going to be quite difficult as I am studying a lot for my exams. They
will end soon so I could probably go online ingame about 2-3 days or so.

Posted other replays in my app, hope you like 'em =D
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
No pressure, just join the IRC if you'd like to play ingame. Good luck on your exams.

I'm not the perfect replaymaker so I'll let the others decide on those, but I found them ok. The multiplayer will be more important to me.
I made that name so long ago, I'm not blue anymore. Need a name change to Imveryorange, recommended by Redundant hehe

I secretly wish to be Imverychronos or Imveryorc
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
no from me
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Guys, am I accepted or not? It's been a rather long time already.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY