Ranking
Original Post
[Tribe] The Clan Monster
Hi, here is one of those new Halloween events: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=484406

We basically have to design a monster that represents Tribe on various aspects, along with a name, a title and a short story.

Information and rules and stuff are in the thread, should we try on it? We have many arty people here. I guess we don't need the TC prizes for our clan bank at all but maybe it's fun. (o(
I was bored and doodled around for 5 minutes or so
Since all we ever do is talk on IRC
at least as far as I know, since all I ever do is talk on IRC.

A tree stump that only ever talks and doesn't do anything interesting ever.
So are we going full halloween with this or are we going with "t'is just our monster, nothing so scary with it"?

if we are going with halloween maybe we should make it schizophrenic madcreature who is plagued with non-existing people shouting at him with hashtags, mainly "#tribeon" and "#Tribeneverloses"

also 10/10 redundant, would listen the sacred advices of senile treestump
#TribeON
ok I made a quick schizophrenic doodle just for you, master juha.

-----
I just read that only one artist dude is allowed to work on the thing so fuck dat shit. I thought it would be a cool thing if everyone added little elements and stuff
but bleeeh, I cba to work a couple of hours on one drawing, and I doubt I am the best artist dude in the clan anyway.
So if someone else wanna do it, feel free to use that doodle as inspiration (if that's even allowed!)
Last edited by Redundant; Oct 15, 2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump