ES Recruitment Drive
Wanna ask sth do you have "visual snow"? People in Visual Snow's FB page have same problems as yours just wanted to know.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
fuck off clay i will end your life

sounds like the shits erth, get well bud

i will fucking end u
The moment you posted your symptoms I suspected meningitis...

I really hope you get out of this flawless. Best of luck and we are here for you.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Feb 7, 2015 at 05:00 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Ok so meningitis is being beaten by my system but apparently I have post viral fatigue.
So I basically get super tired super easily for a few months so apparently I have to put my entire life on hold for even longer because I can't walk downstairs without feeling like I just ran a marathon.
Pretty pissed off about the whole thing
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Ok so meningitis is being beaten by my system but apparently I have post viral fatigue.
So I basically get super tired super easily for a few months so apparently I have to put my entire life on hold for even longer because I can't walk downstairs without feeling like I just ran a marathon.
Pretty pissed off about the whole thing

does that mean you wont die and stuff
'u'
Originally Posted by zeto View Post
does that mean you wont die and stuff

this.

gl in all that erth. sounds like a shitty deal. I hope you get better soon man
Virus may have affected heart.
Technically disabled.
Not dealing well.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Technically disabled.
Not dealing well.

aaaa you fight that fucking virus bud, i gotcha back
'u'
Technically disabled.
Not dealing well.

that sucks. i have a feeling you're gonna be fine at the end of this, though. hang in there.

i would recommend a left hook to the gut
Being thrown back like that sucks dicks.
Just know that even if you become physically frail you are still able to better yourself by working on it. Even doing very small movements repeatedly is better than just laying around and doing nothing.
Be strong, fuck depression.
Fight the system
anarchy

Love you mayn