Toribash
sorry for not posting in 3 weeks, i'm kinda busy 'cuz i got into school, got tons of homework and some "extra classes"
here are 2 wips i'm doing, one for [Hack] and one for Toad UwU

i got a challenge for myself and i did that in only 1 hour (will edit it soon)

i seriously need cnc for this video, i've got a feeling that my editing have gone downhill
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
If we compare the videos you've added. The first one is better, but the thing is that you only made the second on in ~1 hour, so that's relevant for going downhill.

If you focus on quality before quantity you'll get better results.

First video: Really nice camera angles and somewhat sweet transitions, you can improve the transition by adding blur effect to try to match the camera angles when making a transition.
You can try to focus closer to Uke and Tori when it's dm replays, but parkour/spars/tricking can be further away with the camera.
If you try to add some minimalistic effects, such as small sparkles when dm'ing or ambient effects, you'll get, in my opinion, a much greater feeling of the surrounding.

Second video: Same there with transition, add blur keyframe 2-3 frames before jumping into next clip to get smooth transition.
Try to sync the clip with the kick/snare when it comes to dm's.

This is just personal experience, it's your way to create creative videos, but that's my cnc for you
-----
If we compare the videos you've added. The first one is better, but the thing is that you only made the second on in ~1 hour, so that's relevant for going downhill.

If you focus on quality before quantity you'll get better results.

First video: Really nice camera angles and somewhat sweet transitions, you can improve the transition by adding blur effect to try to match the camera angles when making a transition.
You can try to focus closer to Uke and Tori when it's dm replays, but parkour/spars/tricking can be further away with the camera.
If you try to add some minimalistic effects, such as small sparkles when dm'ing or ambient effects, you'll get, in my opinion, a much greater feeling of the surrounding.

Second video: Same there with transition, add blur keyframe 2-3 frames before jumping into next clip to get smooth transition.
Try to sync the clip with the kick/snare when it comes to dm's.

This is just personal experience, it's your way to create creative videos, but that's my cnc for you
Last edited by Miracle11; Sep 12, 2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8

a solo video between me and Toad (thanks a lot UwU)
Song used : Blackbear - fashion week (it's different remix)
Recorded with OBS, edited with Sony Vegas Pro 15
CnCs are appreciated
the part in 0:19 to 0:25 looked a bit rushed and a little unpolished.
but hey, thanks again man
first clip under used, gets to the jump and then its just a random meh cut, no real purpose of the cut to the jump if youre just gonna cut again before it actually happens

effect at 0:10 was cool but the part before it didnt match the pace of the song

0:14 is neat enough but pacing is still off

not a big fan of 0:17, wasn't masked super well and it was kinda generic

pacing still off with everything after 0:18 and there appears to be some sort of mistake at 0:21 though idk what exactly happened in the project file

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
thanks for the CnC guys, i appreciate it
but i'm currently having a problem now, i don't know how to not be lazy in making videos, i mean... at first i was like really hyped about the project i'm making but then when i finished half of it i just become lazy and not interested in that project anymore
That's the reason why in some video, the start seems more inspired and more effort spent than the rest. For example the VII clan video one, i was really hyped about it at first but then when i almost finished it, i just left if there for a month and i just like... forcing and dragging myself just to finish it, help me, i need some tips :<

Song used : Last Dinosaurs - Apollo
Replays by : me, Karbn, Mack, Jaker, Eviltorified and sixpath
cncs are appreciated ^^
Last edited by Tasaki; Oct 6, 2019 at 01:53 PM.
Here you go, cool vids btw ;)
Attached Files
Torix - Force a nature.rpl (154.7 KB, 5 views)
InSwedenWePlay.rpl (96.3 KB, 4 views)
Spar Paikor.rpl (642.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TorixDemon; Oct 6, 2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i really like your videos as well pls include me ahaha
Attached Files
footwork be like.rpl (436.1 KB, 3 views)
Hollow.rpl (350.9 KB, 3 views)
pink like my dick.rpl (233.7 KB, 3 views)
sweeet.rpl (429.1 KB, 3 views)
winning be like.rpl (364.1 KB, 3 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku