Toribash
back pockets r really goood cuz the people who design jeans have something frickery going in their head and make the front sooo dumdum that i cant even fit my keys in there but even back pockets r rly big stink so i rly either have to stack all my stuff in my bag or jacket pockets or juust like not take anything with me and i hate it why do they just not make the front pockets normal, my friend once told me that it is because of they want all girls to buy and carry some expensive bags or something but i dont know hopefully they fix it in next update
+
for phone when im driving motorcycle
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
idea
this is a very pogchamp Idea why dont women just wear mens pants and like if its too lose or something just tie it with a string like how you can cut a shirt neck and arms
Originally Posted by catana View Post
this is a very pogchamp Idea why dont women just wear mens pants and like if its too lose or something just tie it with a string like how you can cut a shirt neck and arms

The cut is completely different. Different crotches, different proportions, different snugness. You think women haven't thought of that before...?
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival