ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SIEGEIS IS CHANGEING NAME::: 5000 credits to be won!
hi, I'm gonna be changing Signature name and avatar, so i thought I'd better tell you, from Siegeis I'm not going to become "Vox di volo"

if anyone can figure that name out in 10 days then they get 5000 credits!!!

it's in 2 different languages, and has something to do with SEGA I'll give you that much.

oh and if you only translate the name and don't figure out what the name is, then you only get 1000 credits, and if you only get who the character is, and you don't find out the actual words, you only get 500 credits...

when you get the name PERSONAL MESSAGE ME!: The Translated version, The languages used, the character I'll be using

Cheers- Vox di volo

PS it's not in the same language my current name is in. (German)

NOTE: i have posted this on general discussion and the PF boards as well for a reason, many people only read a few boards and i wanted to make sure everyone knew i was changing name... I'm currently asking veb if there is anyway i can change my user-name as well.

EDIT: thought I'd make it slightly easier; both languages used are European.

EDIT: i'm leting people BUY hints off me, for 10 to 300 credits (depending on how good the tip is) you can get a tip...
Re: SIEGEIS IS CHANGEING NAME::: 5000 credits to be won!
does it have to do with The Legend of Mana or Link, i cant remeber what games he is in, LINK ROCKS
legend of mana is me not sieg
*Lurking about*
i said SEGA... legend of ZELDA is NOT made by SEGA :P

also i said PM me answers

also this competition is over, sorry

name: VOX: Vis di volo
FOX: Power of flight

from: the SEGA game; Sonic DX (and all other sonic games and programs, especially the first one that was so cool!!)
but specifically the character "Tails" (not link :P)

about tails:

Tails is only his nick name, his real name is miles prower (not power as many have made the mistake), the only fox to ever have 2 tails, he learnt to use them to fight and fly! after his family was killed, sonic found and helped him and now tails Pilots the "tornado" plane and helps sonic fight the evil Dr. robotnick (EGG MAN).

tails is timid in nature, and many paint him as a female because of this (although always a dominant and attractive girl Oo go figure!) but everyone agrees he will become the stronger of sonic :P

other things: tails is smart and a grate inventor, all he ever wants to do is fly :P and so he builds many planes.
errr sorry i dont know very many SEGA things... and u could of told me that it was over :P
beh, i couldnt find the translation for vox, i got of flight though.

"Vox di volo" awww crap you typed it wrong, dammit.
i didn't type it wrong i changed it affter the compatition was over... vox was right, and it was latin for fox.
ah, latin of course, my mistake
sega... heh rome medieval 2 is on sega
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.