ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[EVENT] Trendy's Giveaway!
Hello and Welcome to Trendy's Giveaway where I will be giving an item every time i say 'Ok... I will use the hat'

Rules are simple: Post a reasonable 2 sentences why you want to win and I will add your name to the hat. No using alts to post and there must be atleast 13 posts for me to use the hat. One more thing: you must have atleast 100 posts to enter to prevent mass alt farming.

Examples of a reason:

Reason

Donations This Week: (Your name will appear here with your name on. Plus, if you donate, I will put your name on the hat TWICE every time you post

MonkeyFrog
Burnedbug
Luke5815

Prize this week: TC again

Ps: Don't repeat your reasons all the time
Last edited by TrendyKill; Feb 21, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
I would like to win. this is because I need more tc to buy textures to better me for my set making career.
I would like to win because I need TC. I need these TC's so I can buy tacos and burritos.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I want to enter into this event because I'm a 10th dan, who is almost Master belt, that has next to nothing item-wise. I would like an opportunity to get back onto my feet in this game through the use of the market with items from wherever I can collect them. ;P
I would like to win because I like winning. This tc will go towards a new flame.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

I would like to win because I am thinking about going back to Toribash. TC would be nice to start that out because currently I have 0 tc.
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
I want to win because I'm a broke ass BAMF. I already love you and will touch you at night.
Forgive. Forget. Molest.
I want to win because I really need *tc. This really means alot to me because i am a poor right now
R.I.P
well i rlly want demo relax becuz it would match my set so if i win thats wat i want
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
I would like to win cuz I want to make army of dead persons, and they will help me
And BTW I want to help my clan with tc's, cuz we don't have any tc's to play CW's.