Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] First Steps (Four part video for newbies)
Okay, first-ish time doing something like this, so don't judge me. :This might fail horribly, or it might be great, I don't really know .-.

So I thought that dem awesome people with awesome replays hold all the spots in the videos, so I was wondering if I could create an opportunity for some of the newer people to participate, so I came up with this idea for an event.

Basically, it will consist of a four-part series, titled:
-First Steps
-Improvement
-?? ??
-Profit!

Each one of them will be made ~1-2 months after the previous one, so the people get to improve in between them. Only people who were in the video in the first one get to post in the second one. See where I'm going here?

So basically, post your single-player replays here.

Rules:
<2 months playing
No ORMO replays, of course (Unless you have loads of talent and somehow get in ORMO in the middle of the four videos)
At least 3 replays from each person
You must consent to trying to improve between each video.
If you make it in the first one, you can't drop out in the middle of the four videos.
You must have at least one force/gradient/texture so we can differentiate you guys. And yes, you're allowed to add stuff to your Tori between videos

I'm not really into the type of music that goes well with Toribash vids, so I'd like some suggestions (other non-new people are welcome to try), thanks.

Again, I'm new to this kind of thing so I don't know how many replays can fit into the video, so you might not get in if there are too many apps even though I didn't say anything.

So this might fail terribly, or it might be amazing, I don't really know. Only one way to find out, eh?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Nice replays, but...

<2 months playing

...Yeah. Not quite the noob-ish kind of replays I'm looking for.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions