Ranking
Original Post
(Legion) Legion
Legion

We are Legion... Founded from those who do not fight alone. We are the ones who stand up for each other. We are the ones who will for the strongest of the clans until we rise to the top... We are Legion

A long time ago in a judo lobby far far away the valiant Battany and the courageous Jewdough fight foe after foe until there TC reached 10,000.
“Whatever will we do with such an amount of TC?” says Battany.
“I’ll tell you what we do” Jewdough declares while standing over his last victim’s body, “We will start a clan, and not just any clan. We will start a clan so strong, a clan so united, a clan with such teamwork, and that clan will be called Legion”
Without wasting a second they pooled their TC and thus Legion was born. To this day Legion fights for victory and grows more and more each day… We are Legion

Welcome to the discussion forum for the brand new clan [Legion]! We are recruiting skilled players who are respectful and want to have fun with toribash.

To apply fill out the application here; http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=430284 or find Jewdough or Darkshark8 on Toribash!

Thank you and welcome to our new members! We look forward to growing and as a team and becoming an official clan together. Let's all work together to meet our goals.

This thread is a work in progress, please check back for big updates.

Goals:
- 10K in the fund [ ]
- 25k in the fund [ ]
- Official Clan Status [ ]
Last edited by Darkshark8; Jan 7, 2015 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Add banners
Good Luck With your Clan
Just Wanted to drop by
I Just got into nova 10 mins ago
Hope Your clan can Become Official
And big someday

Thats all I have to say Bye now

*Insert Nyan vat photo here*

*insert penis joke here*

LoL (not the game) the meme
Hello, i think i may be the newest member of Legion, i was doing a test with jewdough and it was quite fun ..
Hope to see you in - game folks
Don't be racist! Be like Panda!
They're Black, White and Asian :)
Well , nice new clan bro , keep it up
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Can anyone teach me a judofrac opener that counters a simple noobclap, i can't win tournaments because of one noobclapper :<
Don't be racist! Be like Panda!
They're Black, White and Asian :)
love this clan i am a new member thanks to bat
-----
love this clan i am a new member thanks to bat
Last edited by Prince; Nov 23, 2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump