Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Scammed/Lost items compensation.
Hi, so throughout my experience, I have encountered so-called (Sinking) in Toribash, after a duel of some sort, the loser decides not to send you the prize you won, rather place it in a decap prize anywhere, on a public boxshu server for example, someone wins the DP and decides to spend the tc YOU earned on the torishop as to them this was just another decapprize to win right... So I have went through this situation, lost the amount of 500,000 TC and I can not be compensated with the TC back due to the scammer not having any items of the same price of the TC that I lost, with that being said, I can not be compensated and I end up with nothing but a ban to the scammer.

In my opinion the rule of staff not being able to "spawn" said items in order to compensate someone who has lost their winnings, needs to be removed immediately to prevent future frustration, OR for staff to refund all items bought by the winner of the decapprize and send the TC owned by the winner of the duel be sent back to them.

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section below, Have a Nice Day.