Ranking
Original Post
An attempt at a Sig
I was bored, and I decided that I needed a new sig for another forum that I'm a part of, and I think it turned out rather well for a first attempt.

What say you?

<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
I say it's great. Good work.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
for a first 3ever attempt with photoshop its good.....u knew how to do the blod technique so it looked like it was layered on the DIG 7/10 for that technique first off....

there is too much going on it tho =/ if u understand.....6.4/10 for ur first =]
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
okay, just to clear things up, it's certianly not my first time using photoshop, just my first time making a sig. :P

In other news, I broke my box.

Shall I stuff him back in?

It's been suggested that I let the DiG logo come out at the top too, to balance the sig a bit more.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
=/ NO keep the logo in it, it may as some people say 'balanca' it lawl, but it will actually make the tag Over-Rated, its alot better how it is now, but hey its up to u.,
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!