Toribash
Original Post
New SIg

Made this yesterday after I made the Make A Pose tag.

Rate & C&C pls ;)

Be honest I want to see if this is a good style to stick with :P
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
dude...you know my comments on simplictic things, sure sumtimes simple is better, but no.... do sumthing with the background then make the pentool twirl round the render from bottom to top =]
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
i dont like the Paint setup, if you are able to change all the Orange to a little more Original paint i would be happy, like Gray or ... Gray! :P
Originally Posted by cheesepwnz View Post
dude...you know my comments on simplictic things, sure sumtimes simple is better, but no.... do sumthing with the background then make the pentool twirl round the render from bottom to top =]

All you can do is coment on other peoples posts, so I'm not gonna put attention into your posts anymore.

Originally Posted by satur View Post
i dont like the Paint setup, if you are able to change all the Orange to a little more Original paint i would be happy, like Gray or ... Gray! :P

The colours are background themed and uses original colours isnt a good idea, it makes it look like a copy paste job.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Text is not good, the white lines are a nice touch, I don't like the pastel background. The red thing in the right corner is blended to well. The render of that person is pretty good blending job, and the border is a nice job.

5.5/10 imo
The colors are great and i love the way that the pen goes underneath his arm and back out but i dont like the flag
Originally Posted by cheesepwnz View Post

+Fail

To hamade: very nice. I enjoy things that are simple as it not over crowded with shit. 8/10
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
The colors are great and i love the way that the pen goes underneath his arm and back out but i dont like the flag

The flag was in the render, sry =(
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.